Chapter 36

Liam

"You sure you need all of that?" Marco asked making me groan

"Just give me my shit Marco" I handed him the money and we exchanged

"How many lines have you done in the past 24 hours?" He asked making me laugh

"I don't know 3 or 4, not a lot. I will see you real soon" I called out to him and walked further down the alley. I stuffed the package in jacket pocket and lit a cigarette. There was shuffling and crying coming from the corner. It sounded like a girl and some man, so I followed the noise. My breath hitched at the sight. Danielle was getting roughed up by a group of boys.

"Get your hands off of her!" I moved closer to them

"Look who decided to join the party" Jamal turned to face me with a smirk plastered on his face, little did he know I was going to blow half of his face off. He grabbed her tighter just to get a rise out of me. I tugged my gun out from under my waistband. I shot one of his boys in the side just to make a point.

"Now you let go of her or else this next bullet is going to shoot off a dick"

"I slapped her around a little bit, but do you know she still covered for you. She claims she doesn't know anything about the shipments." My gaze drifted to Dani's her lip was busted and her face was starting to bruise. My body shook with rage.

"She doesn't know anything about the damn shipments! You are a dead man Jamal! You looked at my girl, you talked to my girl, and you put your hands on my girl" A chuckle escaped my lips.

"W-what do you mean she doesn't know? She has to know about them!" Jamal snapped and I laughed at him

"She doesn't even know that I sell drugs or use them. Now she knows." I shot all three of his men. I walked over to Jamal and his face was priceless. He let go of Dani and that was my time to punch him in the face repeatedly. I took my last bullet and shot him in the head .Adrenaline rushes through my veins. Dani's whimpering brought me out of my trance. She looked so petrified and broken; I grabbed her hand and led her out of the alley. Her body was trembling and I kissed her forehead. We made it to my car and she buried her face in my chest.

"I killed him Danielle, I killed him for you. He won't hurt you anymore." I assured her 

"L-Liam y-you killed them" Her voice trembled with fear and her body shook violently.

"We have to go, come on" I tugged on her but she wouldn't budge. "Danielle someone will notice those bodies any minute" I unlocked the door and gently placed her inside the car. Her shirt was drenched in blood.

Her labored breathing was the only sound that was heard, along with a few sobs here and there. I will make them pay; I will make his family pay. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to someone to make sure the rest of them are dead.