Chapter 61

Liam

I take a view of the people in the club from the balcony. I have not been here in a while so I really don't know who comes here often. I inhaled my cigarette searching for suspicious people.

"Tell Kyle to do another floor sweep." I wave Romero off

"I say we make a scene and we see who crowds out." Harry suggests and I shake my head.

"I don't want to draw attention on me. They obviously don't know that I am here, because if they did they would have never stepped into our territory. If Fred managed to find out about their warehouse then they aren't being too secretive." I exhale the smoke.

"So what do we do now boss?" Fred asks slapping my shoulder

"Go and enjoy yourselves. They will reveal themselves soon." I wave him off. I go and sit at the bar.

"What can I get you sir?" The bartender asks me

"Jack and coke, I don't need to go home drunk." I watch him make my drink

"Here you are sir." He places my beverage in front of me. I watch him walk away.

"I think I may have something you want." A woman maybe in her late 20's touches my leg.

"Mm, and what may that be?" I turn my attention towards her. Her tight black dress hugs her curves in the right places. Her breasts look as if they would pop out of the lace fabric.

"Baby I think you know what I mean." She purrs and runs her hands over my hand.

I shrug my shoulders and look at look up at her face. She could go easy on the makeup unless she is auditioning for the circus. "I wouldn't have asked if I knew what you meant." I swallow the rest of my drink.

"How about I show you a good time and give you something else." She begins to rub my thigh even more. She wants sex and drugs.

"What if I told you that I don't want you?" I take my bottom lip in my mouth

"Then that would be a lie. You are trying to resist me, but baby you can't." She grabs my freaking dick!

"Don't start something that you can't finish." I warn her turning facing the counter.

"Who said I wanted to finish?" She asks innocently

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask warning her

"I wouldn't have come up to you if I weren't." She bites on her bottom lip.

"If you beg for me to stop, just know I won't." I smirk

"I think it will be the other way around." She gets up and walks away from me. I watch her head to the bathroom. A few moments later I follow her into the bathroom. She checks the stalls and then she pulls me in. I lock the door behind me. She immediately crashes her lips into mine. I kiss back and pick her up placing her on the counter. The kiss gets heated and she reaches for my zipper on my pants. I stop her.

"Did you really think it would be that easy?" I ask her and she furrows her brows.

"You are seriously going to make me beg?" She asks while smirking.

"Yea, because I love to hear people beg." I wink at her and she bites her lips. I quickly began to choke her and she gasp.

"What are you doing?" She gasps

"You honestly thought I would be stupid to fall for your trap?" I bang her head into the glass and she winces. "I mean who would honestly come up to a person like me." I bang her head again and she tries pushing my hands away.

"S-stop, p- please." She coughs out

"I told my boys that the Vikings were pretty much dumb fucks. You know I actually expected for one of their members to slip up. Not some girl they paid to get me in the bathroom while they try and make a move out there." Her face starts to pale. I bang her head against the glass again. "I should spare you, but then again I'm not in the mood." I remove my hands from her neck. She began to sputter out coughs and rub her throat. My hand prints were all over her neck.

"T-thank y-you."She coughs out looking at me

"For what?" I smirk

"S-sparing m-me." She coughs even more.

"Oh you think I am going to spare you? No I was just letting you get a breather before I did this." I snap her neck and her body falls on the counter. I huff out a sigh and walk out of the bathroom. I am punched in the face as soon as I step out. I hold my jaw and look at the guy pointing a gun at me. I chuckle and shake my head. I elbow the guy in the stomach causing him to fall forward. I quickly grab his gun and shoot him in the head. Screams and more gunshots are heard throughout the club. I run out of the hallway seeing people running everywhere. I quickly dive behind a counter when a bullet grazes my upper arm. I let out a few curse words. Danielle is going to kill me. I shoot the person who shot me and quickly run back upstairs to find Harry. Blood oozes down my arm and I have no time to wrap it up.

"Ah there you are. You are just in time for the party." Fred yells over to me.

"We need to leave now before they recognize you." Harry shouts over the screaming people and music.

"No! We stay here until every last one of them is dead." I aim to shoot and it just clicks.

"Liam if you stay now, our entire plan will backfire on us! Go now!" Harry shouts and shoots again

"Fuck the plan! I am not leaving." I pull a gun out of my waist band and began to shoot. Not necessarily caring who it shot.

"Get Liam the hell out of here or traveling here to London would be for nothing." Fred shouts

"I am not going to—A bullet fucking plunges into my arm. "That is fucking it! I wanted to play nice guy! Kyle nobody leaves this club until everyone in here is dead!" I shout

"Whoa you are aware that there are like 10 innocent people here right?" Fred asks while diving down towards me

"I don't give a shit!" I growl

~~~~~~~

20 Comments for the Next Chapter

Big Shout out to @Sarcasm_Awkward for commenting on just about every chapter.