Chapter 53

Liam

Song: Awolnation; Sail

I growl angrily at Harry. He put his hands up in defense.

"Oh, and you want me to just go to bloody frickin London? That just pins the murder on me dumbfuck!" I slam my cuffed hands against the table.

"Hey don't get your knickers in a twist. I still have to figure out what to do with your new bitch." He ran his fingers through his hair. It took every single muscle in my body to not smash his head into the table.

"Harry, do not call her that ever again. She is not a bitch she is my girlfriend. If I hear that come out of your mouth again I will cut off your left nut and feed it to your damn dog. I have done it before and I will do it again, friend or not. Do you understand what the fuck I am saying Harry?"

"Yea I understand, but you need to stop talking to me like I am your little bitch Liam." He pointed his finger at me causing me to chuckle.

"What's the update Styles?" I look around and leaned my back against the hard metal chair.

"That's what I like to hear. Fred shot me a text before I got here. We have some dirt on Vikings, but it will require you to actually be in London. We found their factory bro and the lower deck is full of drugs and cash." He whispered the last part.

"How much are we talking?"

"1 mill and around 150 pounds of coke."

"Come again brother." I lean forward and tilt my head

"You heard right, 150 pounds of that Eddy Cane."

"Fuck that is a lot of shit. Jesus Harry you have to get me the fuck out of here." I brought my hands to my face. He smirked and did his signature shrug. "Harry you cheeky bastard. How did you do it?" I asked intently

"I may or may not have created 2 more suspects. About London there is a little twist though." I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Of course there is a fucking twist shithead! Spit it out Styles." I snarl

"The thing is their warehouse is located at a restaurant which means a shit load of innocent people will get killed. I know that killing innocent people messes with your head, and I understand if you don't want to do this." He sounded as if he pitied me.

"That won't be a problem Harry. We are not going to miss out on a shitload of supplies because of me. We can try to clear out the place, but if some die then so be it. I am a gang member after so why the fuck should I care?" I shrug and he has a grin plastered on his face.

"Is the Ripper back?"

"Yes Liam the motherfucking Ripper is back! Show no mercy!" I growl

"What about Danielle?"

"What about her?" I furrow my brows

"You're just going to leave her here with somebody that possibly wants to kill her?" He questioned

I hesitated for a second. To be honest I really didn't think much of it. I part my lips and run my tongue over my chapped lips. "She is going to come with me."

"So you're telling me that she will travel across the world with you?" His eyes held amusement

"There's a 50/50 chance that she will leave with me. If she doesn't want to leave with me then I guess I will have to forcefully take her to London." I rub my tongue over the hole on my lip. Those stupid fuckers made me remove my fucking piercings.

"You do know that is kidnapping right?" Harry muttered slightly smirking

"Nope it's simply called borrowing her for a few days." I shrug

"Well fucktard what happens if she calls the police?" He slightly raises his voice "Because I am not going back to jail."

"Well assface she is not going to even make a scene about leaving with me. If she does there will be serious consequences. If she doesn't want anything bad to happen to her family then I suggest she does what I say."

"Visiting hours is over! Inmates get back to your cell." The nagging guard yells

"Keep an eye on her and my mum will yah?" I stand up

"I always have, always will." He waves me off