Chapter 65

Danielle

Song: Pink, Try

"Mom I am completely fine. Things aren't working out to great down here, so I should be home next week."

"What's wrong Danielle, you have that tone." I could tell she has a scowl on her face.

"Nothing mom, I just want to come home." I mutter

"Come home Danielle, please honey." She begs.

"Hang up." Liam tells me so only I can hear.

"Mom, I have to go. Class is about to start. I love you." I tell her before hanging up.

"Come downstairs." He tells me not looking me directly in my eyes. He's been pretty much giving me the cold shoulder for the past 2 days. He leaves in the morning and he comes back like around 11:30 at night.

I get out of the bed and follow him downstairs. I trail behind him not getting to close. He steps into the kitchen where Lucky and Fred are sitting at the island.

"Sit." He tells me and I do so. He slides a plate of food towards me. "Eat." He tells me. I'm not your fucking dog I want to tell him. It is in my best bet to not do that.

"Liam seriously she's not a dog." Harry trails in the kitchen with no shirt. Is that a third nipple? "I mean what else are you going to do? Make her bark?" Harry pats my head and I swat his hand away.

"Doesn't seem like a bad idea." Liam mutters making me bite the inside of my cheek. I part my lips to say something but Lucly stops me.

"Dude come on that shit isn't funny." Lucky intervenes.

"It was a joke she knows that." Liam cracks a smile and looks at me. I turn my head away from him.

"Liam you have to come and look at this." Carter walks into the kitchen smirking.

"What is it?" Liam asks following him out.

"Let me guess you're not hungry again?" Lucky asks while grabbing my plate.

"Not really." I mumble

"Don't take it to the heart. Liam is a very possessive and arrogant person. He's not going to think he is doing wrong by you because that's in his personality." Fred shrugs

"He isn't always an asshole. He has his times where I think what I have done to deserve someone as amazing as him. Then there are times like this when I know he doesn't deserve me." I let out a sigh and pick at my nails.

"Just give him some time to cool down. The man is stressed." Lucky puts a bowl of grapes in front of me.

"You should eat those before I do." Harry sits next to me. I hover over the bowl and pop one in my mouth. I didn't realize how hungry I was.

"Has he deflowered you yet?" Fred beams making me choke on the grape.

"Seriously Fred?" Liam walks back into the kitchen with Carter behind him.

"Boys I think tonight is the night." Carter smirks and leans against the counter.

"They won't know what hit them." Liam smirks

"Payback is a bitch." Harry grins and I look at them confused.

"Romero is hungover right now. He got pretty fucked last night." Michael walks in the kitchen. I continue to stuff grapes in my mouth.

"Tell the idiot to wake up; we have way too much shit to get done." Liam rolls his eyes

"Yea um what about her?" Jake points to me and they all look at me. I notice I have about 6 grapes in my mouth with my hand still in the bowl.

"Does Liam not feed you?" Robert jokes and I glare at him trying to chew the grapes up.

"Do we poke it with a stick?" Harry asks while poking me with his spoon.

"You're a dead man Harry." I growl out all while swallowing the grapes.

"Bite me." He tests me and I take it literally. I literally bite his upper arm making him yelp.

"Now you have rabies." I smirk.

"Liam, please remove this animal." Harry jokingly demands.

"Liam, please remove this animal." I mock his accent. He gives me a death glare and I wriggle my eyebrows. "Is there a problem love? " I mock him again.

"Kiss my arse Dani." Harry grumbles

"You two are annoying." Liam grumbles.

"How did you two meet anyways? I mean Danielle is so angelic and you're so not." Carter reaches his hand in my bowl and I swat his hand away.

"We actually met through Julian in a way." Liam comments and the room goes silent.

"Are you talking about Sanders?" Lucky asks with wide eyes.

"You are one fucked up dude Liam." Robert smiles and sips on his cup.

"So I take it as you all know Julian." I stop eating my grapes

"We all go way back, how do you know him?" Carter asks trying to get my grapes again.

"Julian and I were best friends. He was literally my other half." I mutter looking down at the grapes. I frowned once I realized that I ate half of them.

"You two were friends? That's a bold move there Liam." Lucky comments.

"How was that a bold move? How do you all even know him?" I ask looking at them. Liam didn't bother to make eye contact with me. There is obviously something he isn't telling me.

"Don't worry about it. I'm going to take you somewhere. Go ask Mariah for some clothes until I go and get you some. Her room is down the hall on the right." Liam tells me. His jaw clenches as I walk out of the kitchen.

"She doesn't know does she?" Harry asks in a hushed whisper

"She wouldn't be with me if she did." Liam answers.

What did he do?

~ ~ ~ ~

I took in the beautiful scenery of London. We are currently walking around. I am pretty sure the only reason that he is holding my hand is due to the crowd. It is a bit cool out here. We turn down what looks to be an almost abandoned street.

"Don't worry I didn't come here to kill you." He puts emphasis on kill.

We stop in front of a little shop. He opens the door and waits for me to enter. I walk in and wait for Liam. The smell lingers of coffee and waffles?

"You sit right here and don't move." He tells me and I nod. I take notice of the glass cases filled with ice cream. He took me to a freaking ice cream shop! Is he trying to be nice to me? He knows my obsession with ice cream. The soft music in the background makes me feel like I am in a movie. Liam comes back with a rather big cup of ice cream. 

"You will never have Gelato like this in America. Especially pistachio." He sits down sits the ice cream in the middle.

"How much was this?" I ask him

"I don't know maybe like £5." He says grabbing one of the spoons.

"How much is that in America?" I ask taking the other spoon.

"Like 6 something. It was not a lot of money just relax." He slightly smiles. I take a spoon full and shove it in my mouth. The cream instantly melts in my mouth. It tastes like heaven.

"Oh my god." I moan getting more

"It's great right? I used to come here a lot just to clear my mind." He looks at me and grabs my hand.

"I see why everything here is so peaceful. The music and the lights give off a great vibe." I mumble feeling his thumb stroke my hand.

"I'm sorry Danielle for everything." He sayssincerely.