Chapter 60

Liam

I walk into my living room seeing half of my gang. They immediately stand.

"It's been way too long Liam." Fred approaches me pulling me into a manly hug.

"It has been too long my friend." I pull away from him and look at the rest of my gang. Michael, Jake, and Robert come up to me.

"You know a phone call every now and then would not kill." Robert drags

"Oh, but it would have." I rub the back of my neck

"Are you here to stay?" Jake lights his cigarette

"No I can only stay here for like a week or 2. When I graduate, well if I do graduate I am coming back for sure. I am not being a great leader right now, but since all of that shit went down I had no choice but to move to America. Well that or get thrown in prison."

"You know we could have broken you out right?" Michael smirks and I laugh lightly.

"That would have been a great way to earn more respect. The bright side about living in America is that they are dumb as hell when it comes to drugs. They are way too easy." I grab a bottle of whiskey out of the cabinet and pour some into a glass.

"Boss we have bigger problems on our hands." Romero intervened looking at his phone.

"What is it?" I ask not wanting to deal with a screw up right now.

"Donny said that the packages were never delivered, and some of Vikings were spotted at our club." I slammed the glass down.

"What do you mean they were never delivered?" I spoke through my teeth.

"He said that no one showed up to make the drop." He continued to type on his phone. I clenched my jaw and refrained from choking Donny.

"Tell him they better find out where in the hell my packages are, and when they find who has my packages kill them all! Do not spare anyone cause if—

"Liam I can't find one of my bags where did you put it?" Dani came in walking towards me. She came to a halt when she noticed all of the men. I looked down at her seeing her wearing my shirt which practically swallowed her. The shirt stopped mid-thigh and for some weird reason she had on long socks. The guys stopped talking and looked at her.

"Danielle, go back upstairs and put some pants on." I had to push my anger aside.

"O-Okay." She muttered not arguing with me. As soon as she was out of ear reach Mike had to make the first comment.

"Okay who in the hell was she and are you hitting that?" Michael asked smiling

"Please tell me that she is just one of your many flings so I can get at that." Jake stands up and Harry grabs him. I had to take a deep breath and count to three in my head.

"Danielle is mine. No one will look at her in a lustful way. She is to be respected and I'm not going to say this again. Keep your eyes to yourself or else I will carve them out. If you value your dicks do not touch her. She is my girlfriend and she will be treated with the same respect that you would treat me." I look at all of them and they nod their heads. Harry raises his hand in amusement. I wait for him to speak.

"I have a concern about the whole respecting stanza. So like you know Dani and I have a love hate relationship and that part doesn't apply to me right?" He is only half serious.

"Yeah, no. You and Dani are going to have to respect each other because you two argue like an old married couple." Dani stands at the doorway waiting for my permission to come in. I nod my head and smile at her appearance, she knows me so well. She has on sweatpants.

"Okay um Danielle this is the gang, and gang this is Danielle." They all greet her and she waves still sort of hiding behind me. Ever since that whole situation with Jamal, she hates to be in a room full of men.

"How rude of Liam I am Michael and I'm sure Liam has told you a lot about me." He grabs her hand and kisses it. I glare at him.

"Yea, actually no. Um I haven't heard of any of you except for Harry." She says kind of shyly

"Oh, guess who is uninvited to my wedding?" Michael looks at me and I slightly smile.

"I'm Jake and this is Robert." Jake points beside him

"I believe I can speak for myself." Robert points out

"Not if you're too busy gawking at her." Jake elbows him. I look at Robert and he shrugs.

"Come on Liam, she is beautiful as hell. How do you not look at her?" Robert complains

"I can help you not look at her yeah?" I growl

"Okay so are we going to leave or no?" Harry asks

"Yea, Michael, Romero, and Carter stay here with Danielle." I push my phone in my pocket.

"Where are you going?" Dani asks looking up at me.

"I have some business to take care. I will be gone 2 hours top. I can ensure you that you're in good hands with these three." I point to the three musketeers.

"I don't know them Liam. I would honestly feel safer if Harry was here with me." I grab her hand

"Aw, honey that is the sweetest thing you have ever said to me. I am so flattered." Harry clasps his hands together and smiles widely Dani.

"He has to come with me. He is my sidekick after all." I tease

"That's not fair Liam; I was your sidekick last time. It's my turn to claim the glory." Harry whines.

"Baby, you will be safe with them. They won't try anything because if they did I would have their bodies hanging from a powerline." I kiss her forehead and she nods.

"Be careful Liam. Promise me that you won't get hurt" She looks up at me with fear in her eyes. I grab her face lightly and peck her lips a few times. I expected her to push me away put she didn't.

"I will be careful. You three do not let her out of your site. She isn't allowed on the phone." I tell them while grabbing my keys.

~~~~~~~

Vote and Comment for the Next Chapter because comments are great. Yea I like reading comments so yea slide a comment somewhere. I used yea twice so you should totally comment for my yea's yea?