Chapter 51

Danielle

I woke up to hearing numerous voices. I reached across the bed and it was empty. I sat up hearing yelling. I quickly got up and threw on Liam's sweatpants and shirt. I ran downstairs to see what the commotion was about. There were multiple of officers downstairs. Liam's mom was frantically crying. I made it to the bottom of the stairs and saw Liam in handcuffs.

"This is bullshit! I was here the entire night!" Liam yelled

"What's going on?" I asked gaining everyone's attention

"Baby go back upstairs." Liam's voice was calm towards me.

"Excuse me miss do you mind coming in for a couple of questions?"

"You are not going to fucking interrogate my girlfriend." Liam snarled

"What happened?" I ask again this time a little louder

"Your boyfriend here is the lead suspect in the murder of Charlie Ryder" The officer looked over at me. I felt sick to my stomach. The room started spinning in circles; I placed my hand on the wall to hold my balance. I slid down the wall and my vision started to blur.

"Whoa ma'am are you okay?" One of the officers came over to me

"Get me out of these handcuffs she needs me right now." Liam semi yelled

"H-how? Charlie can't be! God no, please tell me this isn't true." Tears began to fall and my chest began to ache.

"I'm sorry but he was murdered this morning. The crime scene was horrific. The gun and the knife were found in Liam's car underneath the seat." The officer cleared his throat. My eyes averted to Liam.

"This is utterly bullshit by the way! I didn't even leave this morning I was here!" Liam fumed

"We have no proof of that, so right now you will be coming with us." The officer grabbed Liam roughly

"Danielle, tell them that I was here with you this morning, Danielle!" I looked at him not being able to say anything at all. "Danielle, tell them." I wanted to tell them badly, but nothing came out besides more sobs.

"That's our cue to take you down to the station Mr. Archer." Liam was dragged out of the house kicking and yelling. All of the officers left out of the house. It was silent outside of Liam's mom sniffing.

"Dani, you have to tell them that he was with you this morning." Liam's mother begged me

"He was with me this morning, but h-he. Shit. Liam left this morning." I ran my fingers through my hair.

"But he said he was with you this morning. Liam wouldn't lie like that since he's on probation." She furrowed her brows and walked towards me

"By us being together this morning I meant around 1 or 2. He left around 4ish." He wouldn't kill Charlie, he just wouldn't. Charlie was not involved with someone like him.

"Liam did not kill that boy Danielle. Yes he is a troubled kid, but he wouldn't do that." Her voice was shaky.

Little did she really know what her son is capable of, and a mass murder was something he was able to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short? I know