Chapter 33

Liam

"She is going to ruin you, please tell me you aren't serious about her. Wait until the lads get a load of this. " Harry groaned in the phone

"She's not going to interfere with anything, and Harry you know me. Liam Archer can never be whipped"

"If she finds out what really happened, she is going to run away from you" I nod my head in agreement as if he were standing in front of me.

"That's why she will never find out" I muttered. I closed my eyes and I saw those beautiful dark brown eyes staring at me. Little does she know how screwed up I am. 

"What does she think happened?" He asked clearing his throat

"She knows that I killed him, she knows that while I was murdering him I enjoyed every minute of it. I am not being deceitful towards her, so therefore she has no reason to be upset with me." I am now slightly irritated with him.

"Does she know that you were in a psyche ward?" He asks rather harshly

"She doesn't need to know my whole life story Harry, I am not crazy! I murder a man and I enjoy it, and then I get the label of a loony man. I hate talking about that place so stop bringing that up before I find a fucking reason to---

"Liam, calm the fuck down! I was just joking, but don't fuck her over. If she stayed with you after you told her about your father, then she is a keeper."

"I am not going to hurt her. She has already been through enough. I will chat with you some other time" I hung up my phone tossing it on my bed. I looked out of the window, and I would love to be able to see Dani's room; but I was blessed with Dylan's, not the sarcasm. He keeps his window closed most of the time. I took my eyes off of the window and dug through my drawer. I cursed when I pulled out my bag revealing a small amount of white powder. I poured the powder on top of my desk and chopped away at the chunks. I licked the remaining powder off of my thumb, and rolled up my bill. I whipped my head back feeling the powder burn my nose. I know that I am putting her in danger by allowing this whole little thing to happen between us, but it's just something about her.