Chapter 57

Liam

She is still pretty pissed off at me. Hell pissed off isn't even the word for it she is angry at me. After I calmed her down she slapped me and it took everything in my fucking heart to not smack the shit out of her. Now I wouldn't normally think about putting my hands on her, but she busted my lip. She is so lucky that I took my pill before we got on this flight. I understand that I sort of took her against her will; I refuse to call it kidnapping. She didn't scream bloody murder or try to run away at the airport so that's a plus. Then again I threatened to murder her family if she made a scene. I left out of the room to go and sit by Harry.

"What happened to your face? Was it rough sex?" He smirked

"That's something I need right now, and no." I roll my eyes

"Whoa bro, I know you did not let her hit you." He says in all seriousness

"She split my fucking lip and I couldn't do shit about it." I grumble

"Why couldn't you?" He raises his brow

"If I would have hit her she would have for sure yelled out for somebody to help her. Then that would leave Nate to tell the pilot and they would land this fucking plane." I grabbed the bottle of Cîroc and poured some in a glass.

"You're not going to let her get away with hitting you are you? Now the Liam I know would have showed her who the boss around here is." He patted my shoulders and I internally groan.

"She will know who runs shit when we get off of this plane." I bring the cup to my mouth. There is no way in hell she is going to treat me like a little bitch

~ ~ ~

I carried her to the car. We landed 10 minutes ago and I have way too much shit to do.

"You are hitting that right?" Harry asked smirking

"If I were it wouldn't be any of your business." I grumble

"So you are? Is she good in bed?" He opened the door to the car waiting on my answer

"Yes, she is great now stop asking me questions." I sit her in the backseat and climb in the passenger side.

"Are you going to take her to the mansion?" He cranked up the car and began driving down out of the airport.

"Hell no! That place is probably surrounded with hookers, drugs, and men that can't control themselves. I would hate to kill one of my own just for them staring at her."

"Liam, my lad you are whipped." He snickers

"It's called respecting my girl."

"She must be great in bed." He mumbled thinking I wouldn't hear him.

"You know what Harry, she is great in bed. Her body is so damn flexible to the point where I could have her legs by her ears. Man the crazy thing is you will never get to experience that with her. So I highly suggest you stop talking about how great she is in bed." I growl

"Take a fucking molly man. It was a joke; everyone knows not to mess with what is yours. Especially not after that whole Rebecca situation." He shakes his head and turns the radio down. I look in the backseat seeing Dani peacefully sleeping. I pull my phone out and text Fred.

Me: My shit is still at my flat right? There better be food in my house Fred.

Freddygotfingered: Yea, you owe me for watching your place.

Me: Does a bag of Doritos sound sufficient?

Freddygotfingered: Does me shitting in the back seat of your car sound sufficient?

Me: Fred if you shit in my car, I will drown your dog in my shit!

Freddygotfingered: Drown my dog in your shit and I will key your car man.

Me: Key my car and I will happily tell Katie about you putting off sex because of your little STD!

Freddygotfingered: You are fucked up man -_-

Me: Do you still burn? 0.o

Freddygotfingered: No shithead. This fine ass nurse gave me some bomb ass steroids.

Me: I'm going to change your name in my phone to burnt dick.

Freddygotfingered: You are a certified asshole.

I put my phone down seeing we made it. Harry took the keys out of the ignition. I got out of the car and opened the door to the backseat.

"Dani baby wake up." I shook her lightly and she squirmed around.

"Toss me the keys I have to piss." Harry grabs his bags and I toss him the keys.

"Where am... Where are we?" She sits up and looks around perplexed.

"Home." I stood back and grab my bag.

"Y-You took me to London?" Her voice was barely above a whisper

"Yea, why did you think I asked for a passport?" I cock my brow at her.

"I-I don't know the Bahamas?" She crawls out of the car and grabs her purse.

"Why did you pack so much shit?" I grab two of her bags.

"Guess what Liam? I have never been kidnapped before so I don't know how long I will be gone, or what clothes I would need." She grabs her tote bag and closes the boot. I scoff at her comment. I walk towards the lobby hearing her following me.

"You have not tried to get away." I let her open the door for me since she decided to pack an entire store.

"Maybe it has to do with the fact that you threatened to hurt them." She speaks with an attitude. We walk into the elevator. I press number 13 and patiently wait. I hear the ding and proceed to my flat.

"Open the door." I tell her seeing she obeyed. She stepped in and came to a halt.

"This is your apartment?" She looks around and crosses her arm

I clear my throat and hear Harry talking on the phone. "Yea, it's nothing too fancy, but I have a roof over my head." I climb the stairs and she follows.

"You think this isn't fancy? This place is nice, I love the colors." I open the door to my room and sit the bags by the door.

"Are you hungry?" I turn around to look at her and she is on the balcony looking out at the city. I walk out and stand beside her.

"This view is amazing."

"It's even better at night. Are you hungry?"

"No." She looks down at her phone "Liam, my mom has been blowing up my phone for the past 3 hours." Her voice held worry and she looked as if she were going to cry

"Ignore it."

"She is going to call the police, please let me tell her that I am okay."

"You have exactly 1 minute and 30 seconds, if you exceed 30 seconds your phone can be tracked during the call." I tell her

~~~~~~~~~~

10 comments for the next chapter