Chapter 62

Liam

I groan and take my shoes off.

"Liam, do something about that blood on your arm. It looks like your arm is having a period." Harry complains while walking upstairs

"Very funny." I walk to the living room dismissing the 3 musketeers. I clutched my arm tighter needing to get the bullet out. I opened my room door seeing Danielle sitting straight up watching TV. I tried to make my presence unknown but a curse word slipped from my mouth when I felt the bullet move.

"Oh my god Liam what happened?" She rushed towards me and I try to stop her

"Nothing, just go back to bed. I'm fine it's just a little blood." I push her away but she just gets closer.

"Jesus Liam that is a lot of blood let me help you." She tugs me to the bathroom. I groan and just let her help me. I can't get the bullet out on my own. I sit on the closed toilet lid and pull off my shirt. She gasps once she notices the hole.

"I-is that a bullet hole?" She chokes out

"Nah it's a nerf gun hole." I joke and she frowns.

"Is the bullet still there?" She turns around pulls out the medical kit. I watch as she pulls out a bottle of alcohol from under the sink.

"Yes, and I need you to pull it out so I can stitch the wound up." I look at my arm the bullet isn't that far.

"You need to go to the hospital. I am not a surgeon and me removing the bullet is not a great idea." She crosses her arms and looks down at me.

"Um, see like I can't really go to the hospital with a gunshot wound. That will make me look suspicious to something and I don't want any trouble. You will do fine just get some tweezers, a scalpel, and a lighter." I ensure her.

"May I ask what in the hell you are doing with a scalpel?" She speaks through her teeth

"Um, you may not want to know the answer. I have those items in my closet in a book bag." I wave her off and receive a murderous glare

~ ~ ~

"Okay now ease it out slowly." I instruct a very nervous Danielle she nods slowly.

"Okay, Okay it's out what now?" She asks anxiously dropping the bullet in a tray

"Grab that gauze and place it in here to stop some of the bleeding." She pushes gauze in the wound and we wait for a few minutes before continuing.

"It's just about stopped." She points out

"Pull the gauze out and pour alcohol all over the wound." I grab the bottle and hand it to her

"Pour alcohol into an open wound? Are you insane?" She drags

"No, I am playing it safe now do it." I demand her and she literally angrily squirts the alcohol on it. I let out a hiss. "What in the hell Danielle!" I snap

"Ooops my bad." She smirks removing her gloves

"Hand me the needle and thread." I curse again as she hands it to me. I thread the needle and began stitching up my arm. She stands by and watches me.

"I am done." I tell her and she nods while cleaning the blood from the counter.

"Take a shower while I clean up your mess. You're covered in blood and I'm pretty sure all of it isn't yours." She barked

"So I'm guessing that you're pissed off?" I walk over and turn the shower on. I looked back seeing her glaring at me. I take that as a yes.