Chapter 64

Danielle

Song: Luka, Suzanne Vega

"I-I'm gonna c-cum oh my god!" The girl yells out and falls into the boy's neck.

"You've got to be bloody kidding me." Liam calls out making both of them snap their heads at us.

"You told me no one was here." The girl fumes

"No I told you that no one would hear. Now leave." He literally tosses the girl off of him and she fixes her dress.

"This won't happen again." She grabs her bag and walks towards us.

"Baby you can't get enough of this. You will call me in a few days to tell me how hot and bothered you are." The guy stands up fixing his sweat pants and walks after the girl. The girl brushes past me and slams the door.

"I wasn't expecting you to come here." The boy scratches his head and looks at Liam.

"I wasn't expecting you to be screwing on the couch. Go get Mariah and tell her to get her medical shit to help Justin." He tells the boy

"Who is she?" The boy pointed at me. I take the time to sink in his features. He has platinum blonde hair, with these beautiful icy blue eyes.

"This is my girlfriend whom I won't be sharing with." Liam pulls me towards him.

"Do you have a name?" His icy blue eyes avert towards mine.

"I am Danielle, preferably Dani. Nice to meet you." I awkwardly wave.

"The pleasure is all mines. I'm Lucky by the way." He holds his hand out for me to shake and I look at Liam for help while smiling awkwardly .I'm not being rude or anything but the dude just had sex.

"Lucky, you just fucked on the couch. Do you really think she is going to touch your hand?" Harry states in a rude tone. Lucky blushes and apologizes to me. Harry is such a rude little shit. Lucky takes off down the hallway.

"Harry, take her to my room so she can get all of that blood off of her." Liam orders Harry. Harry nods for me to follow him and I do so. We trail up a marble staircase with gold trimming. We turn down another hallway and go up another set of stairs. We stop at a door at the end of the hall. The door is all black with a gold knob. Harry opens the door and I walk in.

"The bathroom is that door on the left. If you need anything just call me." He turns the light on and shuts the door behind him. His room is like the size of my room at home and the living room at home combined. I walk to the bathroom and set my tote bag down. I strip my clothes and hop in the shower. I rinse the blood off and let my thoughts go crazy. The sound of the gun going off still leaves a ringing in my ears. The sound of his body collapsing on the floor taints my memories. Before I know it I am on the shower floor and tears are pouring from my eyes. Would I have died if I stayed home? Is my family okay? Will my mom call the police and report me missing. I don't think I will ever live this down. I hate seeing this side of Liam. I hate seeing him so angry and injured. I want to go home and pretend that everything is just a nightmare. I want everything to go back to how it was before I met Liam.- - Arms wrap around me.

"Everything is going to be okay. As soon as I finish business down here we will be back home. I am not going to let anything happen to you." He kisses my forehead. Little does he know that the damage has already taken place.

~ ~ ~

I wake up to a force holding me down. Liam's arm is wrapped tightly around my torso. His light breathing tickles my neck. I slowly try to pull away from him, but he wouldn't budge.

"Liam let me go." I tell him

"I would never do that." His voice sends tingles throughout my body

"I need to pee." I tell him and he lets me go. His shirt swallows me to the point that I have to keep pushing it up on my shoulder. I close the bathroom door locking it. I handle my business and wash my hands. I stare in the mirror at my reflection frowning. I look drained, my skin is washed out and I have a cut on my face due to the glass shattering on the ground. I take the hair tie of my wrist and pull my hair up. The door opens and I jump when I see Liam twirling around a key.

"Tell me what's wrong." He saunters over to me.

"Nothing is wrong." I mumble. Everything is wrong, I am a mess.

"Don't lie to me. Your face says it all." He grips my hips and I kind of move away from him. "What did I do?" He grips my hips again and pulls me towards him.

"I don't like this environment Liam. It's like I am on the edge just waiting on something bad to happen again. I am scared Liam, not just for me but for you too. You were shot twice and you're all beat up. This wouldn't have happened back home." I reach to touch his face but he stops me.

"Nothing is going to happen to you. Me on the other hand I can't promise that." He says while shrugging.

"That's my problem Liam, you are acting as if you don't care if you get hurt. You're acting different." I rummage through his drawers looking for a toothbrush.

"I will get hurt a lot so let's just get that out of the way right now. I'm not afraid of getting hurt. What are you on about?" He slides a toothbrush towards me. I proceed to brush my teeth.

"You're being reckless Liam. You are being really possessive towards me and I don't like it." I spit the toothpaste out and continue brushing.

"I should be possessive towards you, you're mine. "He growls out. He just doesn't get it.

"See that's the thing Liam I am not your object so stop treating me like this." I wave the brush around and rinse out my mouth.

"What in the hell are you talking about? How exactly am I treating you Danielle?" His tone raises and his chest starts to rapidly move. I look down at his fist seeing that he is definitely pissed off. I place the toothbrush in the holder.

"Never mind forget it." I mutter not wanting him to lash out. I move to walk away but he pins me to the counter.

"No answer the fucking question." He spits digging his fingers into my wrist. I wince at the burning feeling and my eyes began to water.

"This Liam. You're acting like this. Your anger is getting out of control. You are being controlling and you're starting to get physical with me. I-I can't handle being with someone like Aidan again. I just- I can't put myself through that again Liam. I love you Liam, I-I love you enough to put up with all of your bullshit and it isn't healthy for me Liam. I'd be a stupid girl if I stay in this relationship. It's breaking me ever so slowly and it hurts because you're the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with." I push away from him not wanting to let him see me cry. I walk out of the bathroom biting my lip to keep tears from falling. I sit on the bed and jump when I hear something break. I jump to my feet going to the bathroom. The mirror is broken and Liam's face is red. His body shakes and he looks over at me.

"D-Danielle you can't leave me. I won't let you leave me." He barks and I back away letting my back hit the door. My heart races and he saunters over towards me. Fear then takes over my body.

"Liam please don't." I beg

"What is going on in here?" Lucky stumbles in the bathroom

"Leave." He tells Lucky and I shoot Lucky pleading eyes.

"Liam." Lucky calls out to him

"I said to fucking leave." He yells at Lucky. Lucky gives me a sympathetic smile before walking away.

Liam looks at me and his jaw clenches.

"I don't know you anymore. Y-you've changed." I frown and he smirks.

"I have not been deceiving you Dani; I'm just showing you my true colors." He caresses my face gently.