Chapter 70

Liam

I pulled the blanket over her tiny naked frame and kissed her forehead. She told me no more blood, but Aidan is going to pay. Getting up I head to the washroom to take a shower.

~ ~

The basement door opened with a creak. The smell of blood lingered in the air. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs seeing Harry hovering over Aidan's body.

"Liam I will fucking kill you." Aidan growled

"That is just a bold move for a person who's tied up in a chair." I smirk running my fingers over the many blades. My hands stopped at the pliers and I raised my brow.

"My men are looking for me; if you kill me they will kill you." He snarled

"Oh that's a scary thought." I turn around and walk over to him with the pliers in my hand.

"How well do you think Danielle is going to take it when you have her father and her boyfriend tied in your basement?" Aidan smirked. My fist connected with his jaw with a cracking noise. I grabbed his shoulders roughly.

"How well do you think you're going to be able to function after I am done stabbing you to death? I am going to make you suffer. Not only because of what you did to Danielle, but because your men nearly killed my brother. I should kill you right now, but that would be too easy. Gag him." I tell Mike while grabbing a knife off of the table. Harry tosses me my gloves

"Are you going to kill him?" Lucky asks me. I look over at Aidan and then at Lucky.

"That's a good question how about we find out." I pull up a chair in front of Aidan. I lean over and examine his clenched fist. I twirl the pliers around and take one of his fingers and clamp it down. I take the pliers and pull them backwards so that I could break his fingers. I pull his finger backwards and hear his muffled scream.

"Take the towel away; I want to hear him scream." I tell Mike and he does what I say. I yank the pliers towards me hearing his bone crack and he let out a groan along with curse words. I take his second finger and bang the pliers against it until I hear his bone crack. I continue to do this until all five of his fingers were broken. I then take my knife and run it across his chest. I watch the blood run down his chest. His skin is very sensitive this will be fun. I take the knife and jab it into his stomach. He lets out a scream and I smile doing it again.

"You do realize the more you scream the more I'm going to stab you right?" I wave the knife in front of him. I stab him again in a different spot hearing his flesh tear. "How many stabs do you think it will take for this knife to reach your back?" I smeared the blood on his face. His eyes were starting to droop.

"Hey, hey wake up buddy I'm not done with you. I asked you a question" I smack his face and bring his face down towards me. "How about you guess a number and we test that number out, and if you are correct I won't cut your balls out." His eyes widened and I smiled.

"D-don't." He heaved out

"You know I have to give it you Aidan you're a pretty cheeky bastard. You get a fist bump for that one." I held my fist in the air. "Shit I completely forgot that your fingers are broken. I have another question for you. If I switched out your left and right finger would they still have function?"

"Y-you are fucking insane." He spat

"J-jeez I thought it was going to take you forever to notice that." I smiled at him

"I-if you kill me Danielle is never going to forgive you." Blood was starting to come from his mouth

"What makes you think that?" I pressed my back against my chair.