Chapter 47

Danielle

Song: Twenty one pilots, Heathens

I opened my eyes when I felt the car stop. I rubbed my eyes taking in my surroundings seeing Julian's house. Liam was already out of the car heading towards the driveway. I unbuckle my seat belt and get out of the car. By the time I catch up with Liam he is banging on the door.

"Liam stop, his step mom is probably here." I grab his fist and pull it away from the door.

"Frankly I don't give a damn" He growled making me back away from him. Before I knew it the door was ajar. In a blink of an eye Julian stumbled backwards. Liam began to send blows to Julian's face.

"Liam! Liam stop you're hurting him!" I screamed at him, but it was no use.

"You are a dead man Julian" Liam grunted while pushing him into the wall. I grabbed ahold of Liam's shirt making an attempt to pull him away from Julian.

"Liam, please stop! You're hurting him he's bleeding please stop." I beg again and his eyes met mine. He released his grip on Julian.

"Tell her, tell her now!" Liam screamed at Julian

Julian's eyes bulged. He shook his head repeatedly while looking at me. "N-no, she will hate me." Liam grabbed Julian's head and banged it against the wall and he let out a whimper in return. I felt sick to my stomach.

"You were man enough to tip his boys off, but you are being a little bitch right now. She needs to hear it from your own filthy lips." Liam snarled. Julian looked at me with sorrow.

"I-I messed up Liam's shipments that night Jamal took you." He muttered

"Oh, please don't tell the entire story Julian" Liam's voice was laced with sarcasm. Julian glared at him.

"I fucked up his shipments to try and cross him over. Liam and I have a bad past and I was trying to get revenge for something he did to me. Jamal and his boys came up to me and they were asking questions about you and Liam. God! I told them everything they wanted to know. I knew something wasn't right, but that didn't stop me from running my mouth. When I came over that day you just wouldn't shut up about Liam. I was so pissed off at the fact that you believed there was so much good in Liam, and I just snapped. Jamal was outside of Liam's house waiting for him to get home, and that's when you stormed out of the house." He looked away from me. Tears began to fill my eyes.

"Y-you told Jamal t-to follow me?" I stammer over my words. My body began to shake. "You're lying, you wouldn't do that." I wiped my face and walked over to him. "Julian, please tell me that isn't true. Julian, please." I begged for him to lie to me.

"Dani, if I could take it all back I would. I swear" I let out a sob.

"You seriously think that Dani would participate in street fighting?" I smacked Julian as hard as I could. "You came over my house that night smiling and you acted as if they did nothing to me. You gave him permission to hit and touch me Julian! You came to my house that night a-and pretended that what you did was okay! He took away something that I can never get back Julian." I croaked

"Dani, please I never meant—I cut him off

"You are dead to me Julian. I don't want to see your face ever again" I spat and walked out the front door. Liam put his arm around my shoulder and I shrugged it off.

"I need to be alone right now" I ran my fingers through my hair

"In other words that means you don't want to be alone" He pulled me into a hug.

"I want this pain to go away" I mumbled

"Don't worry baby girl it will go away" He kissed my forehead