Chapter 28

Liam's POV

I gripped his neck strangling him tightly. He struggled underneath me; he grabbed my hands trying to release my grip. He pressed my eyes in pain I groaned and he kicked me in my stomach. I felt his boot repeatedly kicking my ribs. I began to cough up blood; I really didn't have any energy.

"Look at you boy! You have finally grown a pair! What you don't understand is that they will never believe you." Dad sputtered and kicked me in the side again. I could feel that bitter taste of blood again. I have to get up. " You and your stupid brother always have your heads in my ass!"

I guarded my face and I finally found the strength to get up. I tackled him onto the ground and I punched him repeatedly in the face. I heard cracks and blood just kept pouring from his face. I choked him again and his eyes were pleading for help. I lifted him up and banged his head multiple of times on the ground. I could hear him whispering me to stop, he begged. When he begged me to stop it was like he was telling me to continue, so I did.

"Liam, what are you doing?! LIAM STOP! LIAM! PLEASE STOP!" My mum tried to pull me away but I pushed her away, and continued to strangle the man. Tears ran down my face as I continued. I stopped feeling satisfied. I sat in a pool of blood, but I couldn't stop this smile from forming on my face. I felt metal hit my wrist. I didn't care though, just seeing his helplessly body on that ground brought this heartwarming feeling.

"Liam Archer, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say or do will be used against you in the court room"

"Hey dad, I think you got a little something on your face" I snarl and laugh as they pull me away.

I open my eyes and she hasn't moved an inch. She looked scared out of her mind. I grabbed her hand she was shaking a little bit but she didn't dare walk away from me which shocked me.

"Why aren't you running away from me?" I asked out loud and she didn't respond. She looked up at me and shook her head. "Run away from me Danielle, do what your gut is telling you to do" I let go of her hand but she grabbed it back.

"I told you before that I wasn't going to judge you" She muttered

"I murdered my own father and you aren't running away?"

"You aren't going to scare me off Liam" She walked to my bed and kicked her shoes off. She plopped down on my bed grabbing the remote. "Now how about that film?" She asked looking up at me I narrowed my eyes at her. Why is she taking this so well?

"I just confessed about brutally murdering my father with my bare hands and you're talking about a movie?" I tilt my head at her and she shrugs. I decide to rough her up a little bit. I walk over to her and I forcefully yank her off of my bed and she gasps. Her breathing falters when I stare at her, I push her against the wall. "When I killed my father I had this rush of adrenaline run through me, I loved it! I loved watching him struggle to breathe again, I loved hearing the sound of his bones crunching. Oh especially the part where he was practically begging for me to stop, but to stop somebody from breathing Danielle that is the best feeling in the world. I mean that feeling resembled sex. Watching him squirm around in his own blood just brought this smile to my face. I mean if I could do it all again I would. I would love to do that again, it felt so damn good. They think I am a lunatic and that I belong in some sort of mental health ward. That happened like 4 years ago, people feared me because I was just a kid at the time. They pleaded me insane, I mean who knows maybe I am crazy, but what makes you think I won't do the same thing to you?" I wrap my hands around her neck, and bring her closer to me.

"You aren't crazy Liam, you won't hurt me. I'm not scared of you" She replies obviously seconds away from pissing her pants.

"Yea, but you're tone of voice is saying otherwise. I mean what's stopping me from snapping your neck right now? God I miss the sound of that. Do you want to be my next victim Dani?" I look down at her and she closes her eyes making me smirk

"That's the thing Liam, you wouldn't hurt me; physically no, emotionally yea. You are putting on this façade that you killed him without a motive. You aren't that cold hearted you want people to be afraid of, but at night you are just this scared little boy who wants somebody to comfort him. You had a reason for killing him Liam, but you don't want people to know that reason because you love seeing people terrified of you. You like the thought of having a higher ground. Why in the hell should I be scared of you if you bleed the same color as me. I am scared at the fact that you would killed somebody and you wouldn't mind killing a person again"

"Not bad Dani, but what in the hell do I have to scared about? If I am already going to burn in hell with him, then what is there to be scared of? The only thing that I fear right now is losing you, and I won't let that happen.