Chapter 56

Danielle

"You can't make me go anywhere with you Liam." He continued to type on his phone. "Liam are you even listening to a word that I am saying?" He looks up from his phone and he has a smirk on his face.

"Yes Dani I have been listening to you go on and on for the last past 10 fucking minutes. The plane leaves in 2 hours so you need to start packing." He puts his phone down

"What part of I am not going with you do you not understand?" I spoke through my teeth and he stood up. "Besides my parents are not going to let me go anywhere that involves getting on a plane." I cross my arms as he towers over me.

"Look I seriously do not have time for this okay? I am doing my very best to control my anger right now. I am in need of a vacation and I refuse to leave you here without my protection. Danielle, get your shit so that we can leave. You can either corporate with me or there will be some serious fucking problems." There goes that Liam again.

"I can't just leave Liam, my family won't allow it." I try to reason with him.

"Got dammit Danielle! If you don't get your fucking shit packed then you won't have a family to come back to and I mean it! You have 15 minutes and that is it. Do you understand me?" My eyes began to burn as I nod. "I need to hear you say it." He snaps grabbing my shoulder

"I understand." I muttered feeling my eyes water. I pull away from him and walk towards my closet. Tears fall as I stuff clothes in a duffel bag. Why would he even threaten my family like that? He could have threatened me not them. I walk to my en suite bathroom and began putting toiletries in my tote bag.

"Do you have a passport?" Liam's voice startles me

"Yea, but why in the hell do I need a passport? Are you trying to kill me and take me to a foreign country to hide my remains, because if you are you might as well do it now?" I sit my bag on the floor.

"What would be my reason to kill you Dani? You think I want to kill you because I asked if you had a fucking passport. You are unbelievable and you're acting like a bitch right now." He huffs checking his phone.

"Oh I'm acting like a bitch? That's real funny Liam. I don't even know where you are taking me. How can I trust you?" I put my bags on the bed. He sighs and looks at me.

"Are you ready now?" He puts his phone away

"What am I supposed to tell my parents? They will call the police once they see that I am missing."

"Text them that you needed some alone time to get over Charlie's death and that you are going on a vacation." He grabbed my bags off of the bed. I grab my purse and phone.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"You expect me to get on a fucking jet! Liam you know I can't even get on a Ferris wheel without crying." I look up at Liam seeing him roll his eyes.

"Cursing looks really ugly on you." He adds

"Kidnapping looks really ugly on you, so I guess we are two ugly ass people." I retort feeling his hand dig into my wrist.

"You are not going to talk to me like that. So lose the fucking attitude." He stops us from walking

"Whatever" I mumble pulling away from him

"What was that? I'm sorry I didn't hear you." His fists were balled up so I knew better than to not piss him off even further.

"Nothing, I said nothing Liam." I rub my wrist and he pulls me towards the jet door. We are met by the flight attendant.

"Good afternoon Mr. Archer, may I take your bags?" Liam hands him my bags and he keeps ahold of his own bag. I blinked my eyes rapidly so the flight attendant would sense that something was wrong.

"Thank you Nate." Liam waves him off and grabs my hand leading me to the back where Harriet is typing on his phone. The flight attendant looked at me strangely and shook it off. 

"If it makes you feel any better you are more than likely to get struck by lightning than to get in a plane crash." Liam motions me to sit in the seat in front of him

"I am not sitting by a window Liam. You can do whatever you want to me, but you can't make me sit by a window." I cross my arms

"If you take a look around this jet Dani you will notice that this jet has windows everywhere. There are even windows above the couch; I can pull down the shade if you like." There was a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Don't be shocked if I pass out." I shoot him a glare

"For takeoff you're going to have to sit in a seat, but once he gives us the ok signal to take off our seat belts you can go to the bed in the back." He grabs my hand making me sit down. There was a dinging noise and the pilot made an announcement they are getting ready for takeoff. I fasten my seat-belt and close my eyes.

"Liam I hate you." I growl feeling my heart-rate increase. My hands began to shake and my breathing quivers. I hear a seat-belt unbuckle and feel somebody touching my thighs. I peak one eye open seeing the idiot himself on his knees in front of me.

"You idiot get back in your seat this isn't safe. Heck this whole entire flight isn't safe. Liam if I die on this jet I am going to kill you" I whine wanting to throw up.

"Hey, you can't kill me if you're dead." Amusement was in his voice. but all I wanted to do was kill him.

"Well my ghost will kick your ass." I felt the plane shake and I let out a squeak and grab a hold of Liam burying my face in his neck.

"Baby that was totally normal, that happens when you take off. This plane isn't going to crash because I have the best pilots. I mean there may be a few snakes on the plane and that may cause us to crash. You know what one of the pilots may get sick and pass out."He chuckled lightly. 

His bipolar behavior is really pissing me off! He is acting as if he did not just kidnap me!

"Stop, that's not funny." My hands still shook as I held a tight grip on his shirt. I felt vomit in my throat. 

I should freaking puke on him!

"I'm only kidding. You have to trust that I won't let anything happen to you." He speaks in a soothing voice. The vomit made its way back down.

"You may unbuckle your seat-belts. Please enjoy your 7 hour flight." Nate speaks into the intercom

"Okay baby let's go to the back, there are windows but they are closed." He pulled away from me and grabbed my hand leading me to the back.

"Please do something I would do." Harriet hums

"Fuck off Harry!" Liam sneers

"I thought his name was Harriet." I furrow my brows at Liam.

"Nah babe it's Harry, you're a century off." He jokes