Chapter Three - Reputation?

"And then Mum just committed me to it. She didn't even ask me." I tell Amber  the next day while we're at our lockers.

"Harsh."

"I know I absolutely despise Tyler."

"Well you kinda owe him."

"Ok fine he saved Anna, but this is a death sentence." I roll my eyes and cross my arms angrily.

"What's a death sentence?"

"Hey Aiden." Amber says.

Hey Aiden? Hey Aiden! What, when the hell did this happen? Then the unthinkable happens, they hug. I hold back the vomit that's threatening to pour out of my mouth. Gross, Amber must have lost her mind.

I realise Aiden is still waiting for an answer. "It doesn't concern you." I mumble.

" I gotta get to class." I say, any excuse to get away from whatever that is. Yep Amber has gone mad.

I'm halfway down the hallway when I hear my name, not Bonnie but...

"Stevenson!"

Tyler is right behind me when I turn around. "My place tonight don't be late." He says bluntly and wanders off.

Tyler's POV

There's something about Bonnie she's too nice, too innocent. I like her but I don't know how to show it, but I know she hates me anyway.

I watch her walk away, she's timid almost scared every time she has to talk to me. Maybe she is scared?

I know she has math first, I look down at my timetable for a moment. When I look up she's gone.

"Bonnie!" I say desperately under my breath. I break into a run, where could she have gone?

Bonnie's POV

I'm being dragged along the floor, I can't get away.  I want to scream but I can't find my voice. My attackers, just a group of football guys, but they're not the ones Tyler hangs out with.

"Show us your boobs." One of them says.

"Go to hell." I retort, do they think I'm stupid.

"Do it or I'll do it for you." He sneers back at me.

The door flings open, Tyler. He leans against the door frame. "What are you guys up to?" He asks.

"Stevenson's gonna show us her boobs." Another guy answers.

I back away into the corner fear surging through my body. I'm frozen hoping for some unrealistic reason, that Tyler will save me.

"Hmm." Tyler says.

Before I can react one of the guys hands is trying to pull my shirt up. Tyler is just standing there doing nothing. I take in a breath and jam my foot into the guy's crotch, he buckles in pain and I run. Shoving past Tyler out into the corridor, I run straight into the girls  bathroom. Hot tears slide down my cheeks I stare at myself in the mirror. My face is red with heat and my head is hurting.

The door to the bathroom opens and Tyler strolls in.

"Hey you alright?"