Impossible - A Potterlock Fanfiction

Hello there, guys! I've wanted to write a Potterlock fanfic for a while, so here it is. It's written in two parts, most of the time (John and Sherlock) so, once you get used to that, it's pretty easy to understand...
So, anyway... Hope you like it
-------------------
Prologue (just to establish character)

Sherlock:

Sherlock was five years old when he knew he was Different. He knew that he could do things - amazing a things - with his mind.
He thought of himself as Matilda Wormwood, a young genius who could move things with her mind, and yet he knew that was fiction. This wasn't.
As he grew older, he learned a bit more about how to control his abilities and how to make sure no-one else sees them. He would use them for ways to get back at Mycroft when he was annoyed... Harmless things though.
However, word began to get out that 'the Holmes kid' was odd, and he began to be bullied, so he used his powers to get back at them. Naturally, as a little kid would do, he would trip them over of they made a move towards him, or maybe give them a nosebleed if they teased him or spread rumours. But as the bullying got worse, the spells got worse, until one day, he was fully beaten up by a group of people because he didn't tell them what he was doing, and that night, Sherlock was annoyed at them, and found out that Carl Powers, one of the main people in the group, had drowned in a swimming pool.
He decided he wouldn't use the skill again.

John:

When he was seven years old, John Watson believed he was a wizard. His parents played along, his sister was like any other typical teenaged sister in reaction to her brother's games, but he strongly believed it, so much so that he would stare at things and try to get them to do things. In fact, that's why he believed it. Because he was one day staring at a tree, and it fell over, but every kid believes they have powers at some point...
"John, hurry up. We're going to be late for school" Harry scolded, clutching her brother's hand and dragging him through the crowded London streets.
"Yeah, but I'll just make my teacher forget that I was late!" John exclaimed, causing Harry to roll her eyes.
"You're not a wizard, John" she tried.
"How would you know?" He defended, his voice raising.
"I just-"
"You never believe anything I tell you! I AM a wizard! Ad one day - one day, I'll turn you into a frog! Just watch!" John yelled, running down the street towards school.
"John-" Harry mumbled, trying to avoid the stern glares from passers by.
-------------------------------
So, hope you liked the prologue... More will come... I promise...
Until the next time
(Ps, ANYONE ELSE ÜBER EXCITED FOR PETER CAPALDI AS THE TWELFTH DOCTOR? I NEED TO SEE HIM. But I'm also upset about Matt leaving...)
-Alza