Chapter one

Sherlock:

"Sherlock, there's a letter for you!" Mother called.
I sat up suddenly. A letter? Who writes letters to me?
"Who's it from?" I shouted back.
"Come and see" mother replied.
I got up and slouched downstairs, straightening up when mother could see me.
"Can I see it?" I asked pleasantly. Mother pulled a letter out from behind her back and tossed it to me, looking excited. I turned it over and read the seal.
'Draco Dormiens Nunquam titilandus' I read, on what looked like a school logo.
"Never tickle a sleeping dragon?" I looked up at her, confusion written all over my face "what kind of school has that as their motto?"
"Just read the letter" mother insisted "I was worried you wouldn't get in"
"Mother, I never applied for any fancy pants high schools... Not yet, anyway..." I reminded.
"Just open the letter" mother repeated. I sighed and complied.
'Dear Mr Holmes. We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry' I read aloud, barely looking at the words as I scanned the page, but that last bit, I had to read a few times.
"Witchcraft and wizardry?" I raised my eyebrow "you almost had me convinced"
"What?" Mother inquired.
"You obviously faked this. Wizards don't exist" I argued.
"I promise I didn't fake this" Mother promised.
"Well it can't be true... Did Mycroft fake it? MYCROFT!" I shouted, mother hushing me quickly.
"Sherlock. Don't tell him. Truth is, I went to hogwarts when I was eleven. I assumed you'd get in, but you never showed any signs of being magic so I had my doubts... But you got accepted" she exclaimed happily.
"You're not kidding?" I checked.
"Nope. I'm dead serious" she swore.
"Then I should tell you something" I confessed.

John:

Knock knock knock
"John, can you get that?" Mum asked.
"Coming" I yelled to the visitor. Opening the door, I came face to face with a stern-looking woman.
"Hello there, I'm Minerva McGonnagal. I assume you're John Watson?" She smiled at me kindly.
"Yes... Uh, my mum's in the yard if you want me to get her..." I stammered, confused.
"Actually, it was you I wanted to talk to, but it would be great if you're mum could hear, too" she confirmed. I ran through the house to get mum.
"Someone wants to all to you," I informed "says her name is 'Minerva McGonnagal'"
"Coming" mum replied. I ran back through the house to see Minerva sitting on a chair just inside.
"My mum's coming," I notified "you can come in if you want"
She smiled and stood up to follow me through the house. I led her to the kitchen and we sat down. I was awkwardly trying to catch her eye, but it wouldn't work. Finally, mum came. The two talked, and I could hear some words stand out in particular.
'Wizard, school and magic' were some of those words, and I just looked incredulously at mum. Eventually, I got handed a letter, and I read it, not believing anything in it, even though I did somewhere...
Right, so wizard, magic, school. Nope. Completely impossible. Wizard schools don't exist...
But all those times when I made things happen came flooding back to me, and I just whispered "I'm a wizard"
-------------------
Thanks to Tjaarox for giving this story a read, and also making my covers. Almost all of them...
So yeah, check her stories out and I guess I'll update soon. (Who am I kidding... If no one reminds me there'll be at least a fortnight long break)
-Alza