Chapter eighteen

Sherlock:

I looked down at the letter in my hands, hoping it was suitable to what he'd expected.
Dear James,
I don't quite know what you expect me to write, so I, taking a wild guess.
The quintaped who is currently residing in the Forbidden Forest at Hogwarts is the reason that man is dead. I believe you were the one who put it in there. I've done what you asked, and you've given me nothing in return. I want answers.
For starters, why are you doing this? I mean, I know it's to prove your mental superiority, but surely you could do it some other way?
Then, if you're eleven, where are you? You're not at the school, considering the owl used to send has never once been sighted around the school, and none of the teachers know anyone this smart going to the school, yet your letters arrive on after they were sent, and so you live somewhere near here.
And finally, where did you get your hands on a quintaped?
Sincerely,
Sherlock Holmes.

The letter had been the result of multiple hours of consideration. I needed answers, but wasn't going to get them, evidently, from deductions. I tied the letter to the owl's leg (the owl James sent perviously), and then turned to his own owl, Bubo.
"Follow him, but from a distance. Then, make sure you remember exactly where he goes" he instructed. Bubo hooted in confirmation, and hopped onto the windowsill. I released pathetic other owl, and watched them fly off into the cloudy skies.
If this worked as I planned, then I'd know enough about him to be done with by the time he sends his next letter. Then is be able to stop him.
------------------
Sorry this chapter is short. I didn't really know what to write, considering the dramatic bit that was exciting to write is done through, there's more to come, but I just needed to update today. So yeah, forgive me for this chapter...
'Til the next time,
-Alza