Sixty-Four || Drunk Werewolves

|| Drunk Werewolves

     "Please be safe," Jacy practically begged as she pulled on Stiles' hoodie while managing to keep on her phone. "I'm serious, Stiles." In her room, she pulled her curly hair free and allowed it to hang nicely.

     "I can handle Eichen," replied Stiles on the other end of the line. "Your brother said he'd be around, too."

     "It's going to be different," Jacy told him as she glanced out the window to see Scott ride up on his dirt bike. "And I know it must already be uncomfortable to be there, but it'll be even more strange."

     Stiles hesitated, "Strange how?"

     "Remember what you can see now, even if it's not very developed." Jacy started to make her way downstairs, keeping her phone against her ears as her converse truck their stairs. "That place, it's full of things that'll scream, much worse than Lydia can."

     "And that's why I don't want you coming," the Stilinski boy replied after a moment. "I can handle it, I promise."

     "Then humor me," said Jacy as she grabbed her car keys and the bottle of rum she'd set out next to them.

     "I'll be careful, Jace." Stiles' light smile reached his voice. "Have fun at the bonfire. I love you."

     "I love you, too," Jacy said as she stepped outside her house. "Take care of Lydia." Once saying goodbye, she tucked away her phone and tossed the Malibu rum bottle to the alpha waiting outside her Honda.

     Scott's eyebrows lifted, a grin hitting him as he looked from the bottle to Jacy. "How did you get this?"

     "Fake i.d and extra eyeliner," replied the clairvoyant before unlocking her car. "C'mon, let's go get the freshmen." Laughing at his expression, she climbed into the Honda and turned on the engine.

     Scott ducked into the passenger's seat, clipping his seat belt. "How'd you get a fake i.d.?"

    "I went to a couple of college parties in the fall," Jacy told him. "A couple people there got me one." She backed out of the driveway, laughing from his judgement. "I lived in place right outside of a big ten school, Scott. It was just a couple parties. Nothing bag happened and I've never passed out drunk."

     "And now you can't get drunk," reminded Scott with half a grin.

     "That's why I brought the good stuff - I'm drinking for the taste and not the feeling. People drink god awful tasting stuff to get drunk quicker. People like us don't have to worry about that." Jacy drove a little farther out than normal, reaching a Devenford-range home at the quality of a doctor's budget. She honked her horn twice once she parked her Honda in the driveway.

     Scott leaned back a little, waiting for Liam and Mason to leave the home. "So, how are you?"

     Jacy had to look twice at Scott, hesitating to catch the tone in his words. "You mean...Darren-"

     "No, Jacy, I mean how are you?" Scott, of course, meant Darren, but he also meant Jacy's well being.

     Jacy opened her mouth, closing it again as Liam and his best friend surfaced. She cleared her throat, unlocking the back doors. "Hey guys," she greeted cheerily as the freshman climbed in.

     "Hey Scott, hey Jacy," greeted Mason happily as he buckled up next to Liam. "Thanks for the ride."

     "No problem," Jacy said as she pretended not to notice Liam's unrest. Although seeing the soda bottle and something in a brown paper bag, she backed out of the driveway and headed towards the high school.