Two || Instant Girlfriend

|| Instant Girlfriend

     "I see ghosts."

     A horrified look crossed Stiles' face, but it only grew worse as his gaze went up to the building infront of them. How had he not noticed where she had been driving to?

Beacon Hills Memorial Hospital

     "Am I in there?" Stiles quietly asked, voice barely audible.

     "Yeah," Jacy replied, pushing at a curl of her hair with a pastel blue streak in it, "yeah, you are."

     Stiles met eyes that looked golden in the light. Could he ask the question he needed to?

     "Jacy, am I dead?"

     "How about you come inside with me?" Jacy pulled the keys from the ignition and put on her jacket, moving her hair from underneath the leather before turning to Stiles. "Come inside, Stiles, please."

     With that sincerity in her eyes, he would've done anything she asked.

     The building felt hollow as Jacy entered with Stiles at her side. After everything that this hospital had seen, today seemed to be the worst of it all.

     Jacy slipped down the hall and went unnoticed as she walked to the elavator only used by the doctors. Pulling a badge from her pocket, she waved it over an authorization panel.

     Stiles lifted an eyebrow as the doors slid open. Instead of asking, he followed her in. "How come you didn't say anything in class?"

     "You needed to figure it out yourself." Jacy was quiet by nature, something Stiles only seemed to connect now. "How would you take it if I walked up to you and told you that you weren't really here?"

     "Why did you run from me?"

     The bell dinged over the pair, the metal doors sliding open.

     Jacy stepped out, checking both ways before going down the left corridor. Walking in such a fashion, she moved quickly to her heels from making much of a sound on the lenolium floor.

     "I get the feeling that you've done this before," Stiles murmured, checking the coast for scrubs as Jacy used the badge to open an office that belonged to the top surgeon in the hospital.

     The latch unlocked and the opened without a single sound.

     "Do you know how illegal this is?" Stiles asked, secretly admiring Jacy.

     Jacy rolled her eyes, "Oh, please." Her fingers moved over the keys, the computer doing exactly what she wanted. "Bingo," she softly said, getting rid of all the evidence on the screen. "Let's go." She fixed a pen she bumped before heading for the door.

     "This is very James Bond." Stiles grinned a little, trying to push back the thought of him being dead. "Who knew the quiet ones were so dangerous?"

     Jacy smiled, leaving the office and making sure the door locked back up. She looked at the signs pointed to different sections of the hospital and started to follow one. She has a location in mind.

     "Do you look like you're talking to yourself when you, uh, converse with ghosts?" Stiles questioned, rubbing the back of his neck as he walked with Jacy.

     Jacy only waved to a nurse at the reception desk.

     "I'll take that as a yes." Stiles stopped when Jacy did. He stood next to her outside of a door in an empty hallway.