One || An Acid Trip, Maybe?

|| An Acid Trip, Maybe?

    Stiles itched his forehead absently, yawning as Mr. Yukimura went on about the first American president.

     "Mr. McCall?" Mr. Yukimura questioned as he lifted an eyebrow at the unfocused teenager.

    Scott shifted in his seat, dodging the swat on his his arm that Stiles attempted. He was drumming on his desk distantly: He didn't hear the question.

     Kira's hand shot up, flailing it wildly in hope of catching her father's attention.

     Mr. Yukimura sighed, his eyes searching the room. "How about you, Jacy?"

     A purple pen stopped moving, a brunette looking up from her filled notebook. "President Washington, Sir."

     "Very good," Mr. Yukimura praised. "George Washington was the Commander in Chief of the Continental Army."

     Stiles raised his hand, leaned back in his chair as their second history teacher of the year elaborated on the Revolutionary War. He narrowed his eyes, waving his hand around.

     The bell rang over head, the class dispersing the moment they were given the opprotunity.

     Stiles groaned, walking out of the room behind Scott. "Save me a seat at lunch?" he asked, parting ways to go to his locker. Pushing up at his hair, Stiles walked past a dark classroom before backtracking with furrowed eyebrows.

     "Allison?"

     A figure with brown hair turned, a strange look crossing the girl's pale face. She slipped away before she could speak, vanishing into thin air.

     Stiles' eyes widened, his mouth falling open. He looked around the hallway, wondering if anyone else had seen what he did.

     Instead of getting the book for his class after lunch, he ran for the cafeteria.

     He had seen a ghost.

     "Scott!" Stiles bounded through the doors, jogging to their usual table where Scott, Lydia and Kira sat in a rather uncomfortable silence. "Yo, we need to talk," he said as he took the empty seat next to his best friend. "Dude-"

     "She still hasn't said anything yet," Scott cut off Stiles, checking his phone for the hundreth time since school started.

     "That's good, right?" Kira asked with a hopeful voice shrouded with concern. "That must mean nothing worse has happened."

     "Did I miss something?" Stiles quickly asked. "Guys? What's going on?"

     "It also means that nothing good has happened, either." Scott shook his head, glancing to his phone again. "Lydia?"

     Lydia was startled as she looked up. Green eyes flickered between the wolf and the fox, well aware of what they were asking from her. "I-I-" She fumbled her fingers together, "I don't know. I just, I don't know."

     Stiles lifted an eyebrow, "Guys? Did someone die?"

     But no one looked at him.

     He rose his voice, getting no response from any of them. He shouted, no one in their area responding.

     Stiles yelled out, the cafeteria oblivious of him. He stood up on the table, turning in a full circlce.

     No one showed the slightest interest.

     "Hello?" Stiles shouted, cupping his hands around his mouth.

     What was happening?