Sixty-Nine || Grow Up

|| Grow Up (yes this is directed at you)

"Stiles. Stiiiilesss."

"Mmmuuhh,"

"Get up, oh my god. You're literally a dead weight," complained Jacy as she shook her boyfriend's shoulder.

She was already dressed for school in skinny jeans, a maroon top and a peppered black and white cardigan.

"Stiles, holy shit." Jacy, wavy hair falling around her shoulders, groaned as Stiles had yet to make a move to get up.

"Give me twenty more minutes," he mumbled as he pulled the covers up over his shoulders.

Jacy pursed her lips, red tinted like they commonly were. She hesitated, slightly grinning as she quickly fillped Stiles onto his back and kissed him.

Stiles mumbled in surprise, hesitating before pressing back. He furrowed his eyebrows as Jacy pulled away, "What was that for?"

"Just because," she replied with a smile as she hovered just above him.

A grin hit Stiles, brushing a hand through her hair. He brought her back down, investigating the kiss. "Wait," he pulled away, "I haven't even brushed my teeth yet."

"I don't care," Jacy told him.

Stiles looked at her like she was everything to him, cupping Jacy's face as he pressed his lips to hers.

Jacy laughed as he ran a hand up her side, ticklish in places only he could find.

Grinning against her mouth, he rolled her over so she was stuck with him.

This is what they wanted in life. No supernaturals, no killings, no deadpool.

Just two stupid kids helplessly in love.

||

"Do I look like I need help?"

Jacy's ears perked as she headed through the school, Liam's voice seeming to pin point her. She was able to sense the unease in his words, causing her to head towards the weight room.

Mason emerged into the hall as Jacy entered in, clearly hurt.

Jacy lifted an eyebrow, walking towards the freshman. "Everything all right?"

"Yeah," Mason lied, "Liam's just on his period. But you probably knew that since he's been spending more time with you guys than me."

Jacy, although recognizing the comment, looked over his shoulder as she heard struggling breaths from within the weight room. She darted past as she heard a cough, running into the small gym.

Liam groaned from beneath a bar stacked with over 400 in weight, unable to move.

Jacy quickly grabbed the bar, lifting it up with one hand and locking it into place.

Mason barely noticed her strength, more worried about Liam as he had ran in after Jacy.

Liam sat up, coughing as he winced in pain. He moved off the machine, clutching his chest as he went down to his knees.

"Liam?" Mason worriedly asked as he stood behind the crouching figure of Jacy.

"I'm fine," the beta sharply said as he still gasped for air.

Jacy lowered her voice a little, genuinely concerned for Liam's well being. "If you don't want to be with us, that's okay. But don't push your friends away, too."