Chapter 32

(A/N: ok I have to apologize; I haven't been able to update bc vacation but I just got back & I wrote a l o t on vacation, so expect a lot of new chapters :) also, I came back & saw that Ashton followed me on twitter so I'm really happy bc I now have 4/4 :) my twitter is @toxichemmo if you guys didn't know¿ so enjoy this chapter yay)

My eyes fluttered open and I felt my back crack. I cringed at the sound and stretched myself out, looking over at Michael who had half his body hanging over the other side of the bed. I chuckled and kissed him on the cheek. That's when last night's events came into my head.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, pulling out my phone. There were no new messages or missed phone calls. I knit my eyebrows and frowned. Why didn't my mom try to call me? She wants me to come home, right? I pursed my lips into a thin line and placed my phone down on the nightstand.

I wonder how long Michael's staying at this cabin..? I guess I never really thought about it. I never really thought about his family, either. I know he moved here from Australia because of his parents' job, but I don't know what the situation with his family actually is. He never mentioned any siblings, so I wonder if he's an only child like me. I frowned when I realized there's still so much I don't know about Michael yet.

I stood up and combed through my hair, using my finger as a toothbrush when I brushed my teeth due to the fact I didn't bring anything but my phone. I stepped out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed, resting my chin in my hand. What am I gonna do? I wish I wasn't dwelling on this so much, but my mom basically kicked me out of the house. I know she gave me a choice, but it was the worst thing I could decide on; being with the boy I love or living in my own house. I had so many emotions and things swimming through my head that night, so I left with Michael.

I jumped up a little when I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I sighed in relief and felt Michael rest his head on my shoulder.

"You're up" I said, running a hand through his hair.

"So are you" he replied. "How are you feeling?"

I sighed.

"Anxious. Worried. Like I'm being kicked in the stomach."

"So you're in a good mood, then" he said, smiling sarcastically. "That should be a good thing, considering the fact we're going to a Blink 182 concert tonight..."

"What?!" I exclaimed, jumping up. He grinned and I threw my arms around him. He chuckled.

"Consider it a late birthday present. I feel like I didn't do enough for you on your birthday, so I shipped the tickets here..I had gotten up around 5 in the morning to get them from the mail this morning, so that's why you didn't find out."

"Michael..you're amazing. You seriously didn't have to do this" I replied. He stood up and grabbed an envelope, pulling the tickets out. I honestly couldn't believe this.

"Hopefully this will help you get your mind off of things for a while" he said as I read the tickets. "It starts at 7pm so we'll leave around 6:30 or so."

I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

"I just..wow" I said, not knowing what to say. "Thanks so much Michael."

"It's no problem" he replied.

"But what am I gonna wear?" I asked.

"I have a lot of Blink 182 shirts you can wear, and..can you settle for basketball shorts..? I mean, it's just a concert."

"Yeah, that would be okay..." I figured I may as well ask. "Out of curiosity, how long are you staying at this cabin?"

"Uh..." He trailed off. "Well..I'm not sure. My parents, they..kicked me out of the house."

"What? Why?" I asked.

"It's not a big deal" he replied with a shrug.

"No, it is a big deal" I said, crossing my arms.

"I'm serious Ash, don't ask me about this right now."

"Okay, sorry" I replied, feeling slightly bad. I shouldn't be pushing him to answer something personal like this.

"Don't feel bad" he said as though he was reading my mind. He smiled at me and turned around to make breakfast.

-

I looked in the mirror one last time and Michael came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Why are you so worried about your appearance? You're gorgeous, and it's only a concert."

"I know.." I replied, sighing.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out to his car. The drive to the arena was pretty short and we finally arrived, walking in. We handed our tickets to a man up front and took our seats, which were pretty high up. The arena filled up quickly and Michael and I talked for a little while before it actually started. They came out onto the stage and I started screaming as Michael chuckled at me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on the top of my head as we sang along to every song. It was honestly the most fun I've had in years and the boy I love was right there with me. When the concert ended, Michael threw me over his shoulder and we ran to the car. It was already dark outside. He placed me in the passenger seat and drove back to his cabin.

"Thank you so much, Michael" I said, smiling at him.

"Of course" he replied, smiling back and grabbing my hand.

When we arrived at the cabin, I checked my phone and there were still no new texts or missed calls.

"Maybe I should call her..." I mumbled, staring at my phone.

"I'm not gonna say you shouldn't but I don't know if that's a good idea..she might try to convince you again" he replied.

I turned to look at him and saw that he had his shirt off. He turned around and I stared at the tattoos on his chest.

"Yeah..." I trailed off. He smirked.

"Staring, are we?" He asked, biting on his lip ring.

"Maybe" I replied. He rose an eyebrow, crossing his arms.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I buried my head in his chest. He rubbed my back and I got a weird feeling. Like I truly feel safe in his arms. Like this isn't some stupid fling, and this is completely serious. This is where I want to be; in his arms. Always. With him.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"I don't know. Us" I replied.

"What kinds of things about us?"

"They're stupid and cheesy" I replied, smiling.

"Tell me" he whined.

"Okay, okay, chill. I just feel like I always wanna be with you."

"I feel the same" he replied, rubbing circles on my back. "I have to tell you, I never thought I'd be in a serious relationship." He walked to his bed and lay down on it. I lay next to him and felt him wrap an arm around me.

"I never thought I'd be with someone like you" I replied, smirking.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He teased.

"I don't know" I replied, chuckling. I closed my eyes and felt him grab my hand, intertwining our fingers.