Chapter 57

(A/N: Basically all of you wanted the sex part hahaha..so, if you don't wanna read it, just scroll down until you find the " - " symbol. But here's the next chapter :)

I walked into the bathroom and heard the water running. Michael poked his head out from the side of the curtain, smiling at me with his hair completely wet. I chuckled at him, feeling slightly awkward.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked, smirking.

I slowly took my top off along with my sweatpants, leaving me only in my panties and bra. I took those off as well, leaving me completely naked. I looked up at him and he just stared at me, smiling.

"You're so beautiful."

I took my arms and covered my boobs.

"Yeah, okay.." I mumbled. He frowned and grabbed my hand, pulling me into the shower with him.

I bit down on my lip, trying not to look down, but I couldn't help it. My cheeks turned red and I looked up to see Michael smirking.

"Like what you see?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows. I playfully punched him in the shoulder, laughing. "We've done this before, why are you so uncomfortable?" He asked, placing his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder, our bodies against each other.

"I mean, it's been so long.." I trailed off.

"I know" he mumbled into my ear. "Too long..."

He kissed my jawline, keeping his mouth on it. He pinned me against the shower wall, his hands wandering down my body. I let a moan escape my mouth as his hands traveled down to my opening. He lightly brushed his fingers against it, teasing me.

"Michael" I moaned.

He kissed on my neck, curling his fingers slightly, continuing to tease me.

"Michael, please" I moaned louder, tugging at the ends of his hair. He put one finger in, going way too slow.

"What do you want me to do baby?" He asked, smirking at me.

"Go faster, Michael" I said, my voice raising.

He plunged another finger in, going extremely deep at a rapid pace. He used his other hand to massage my boob.

"Michael, damn" I moaned, throwing my head back. He curled his fingers as he plunged deeper and deeper into me, and I finally reached my high.

I blinked a few times. "That felt amazing" I mumbled, out of breath.

"We aren't finished yet" he replied, a smirk playing upon his face. "The next part can't be in the shower because there isn't enough room..so lets just go to the bedroom."

"But we didn't even wash up or anything" I said.

He bursted out laughing, shaking his head.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm about to fuck you senseless on the bed and all you're worried about is washing up."

His dirty words made something inside of me jump, and I felt my cheeks heat up. He turned the shower off and we tried to dry off a bit with the towels. He took a condom out and placed it over his length. He grabbed my hand and led me to the bed, slowly placing me on it.

"Let me know if I'm hurting you baby" he said in my ear. "Or if you want me to go faster..." He smirked once again.

That damn smirk.

He teased at my entrance with his length, brushing the tip against the entrance.

"Michael" I mumbled.

He looked up at me, lust clear in his eyes. I bit down on my lip and it must have gotten into him because he began thrusting his length into me.

"Oh my god" I moaned, throwing my head back.

He went at a steady pace, moving in and out of me. I dug my nails into his back, scratching as he went slow.

"Faster, Michael" I moaned into his neck.

He picked up the pace.

"Ohh shit..." He moaned, biting down on my neck a little.

He continued to thrust in and out of me and he looked up at me. I threw my head back and I felt him begin to speed up really fast, staring at me as my mouth fell open. His increasing speed made various moans escape my mouth.

"Fuck" he moaned, his hand reaching up to play with my boobs while he continued to thrust.

That set me off, and I reached my orgasm. Seconds after, he reached his too, and we were both moaning as his thrusts plunged really deep. He slowed down and slowly pulled out of me. We both lay next to each other, out of breath. Our chests moved up and down.

I felt him grab my hand and turn over to look at me. I looked at him too, smiling.

"How was that?" He asked.

"Amazing..." I mumbled.

"It really was" he replied. He pulled me close to him, naked bodies against each other.

"I love you."

"I love you," I replied.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, keeping me enveloped in his arms. It was the greatest feeling in the world.

-

When I woke up, I stretched and looked beside me to see Michael's back to me and his muscles really visible. I took my hand and slowly traced the muscles with my finger. I decided to take a quick shower, since I technically didn't yesterday..I smiled, remembering what went down.

I washed up, massaging my scalp with my hands, completely shampooing my hair. When I moved the curtain to step out, I jumped back in surprise. Michael was sitting on the toilet seat wearing boxers, and he looked half asleep. I chuckled and he wiped his eyes.

"Goodmorning sleepy head" I said, kissing him on the top of his head after wrapping a towel around my body. He mumbled something, getting into the shower.

I walked into our bedroom, not having anything to wear. I decided to throw a pair of Michael's sweatpants on along with a Blink 182 shirt. When I went to the kitchen, I poured Michael and I some cereal.

I smiled to myself and thought about how mature Michael's gotten. I didn't really expect him to chase after me in San Diego, and the things he said..I don't even know how to describe the feeling it gave me.

I'm just in love with Michael.

And minutes later, when he came into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing me just below my ear, I knew it was completely true.

_
(A/N: drama in the next couple of chapters ;)