Chapter 11

Ryan's P.O.V.

Once we reached the house, and Michael had parked, I leaped out of the car and ran inside of the house, immediately crashing into Calum.

"Woah," he laughed, "Careful now, you don't want to end up back in the hospital!" I just stood up and gave him a hug, running to find the other boys.

I found each boy and -not saying anything,- just gave them the biggest hug I could. Then I ran to my room and jumped onto my bed, just laying there for a moment. Then I hopped up and ran downstairs to get my stuffed animals from Mikey.

I grabbed all five of them and ran upstairs. I put on a movie, and cuddled with the plush animals, eventually falling asleep.

***************

Michael's P.O.V.

Something was off with Ryan. And I knew it. But what was it?

Calum's P.O.V.

What's up with Ryan? Oh well. She's probably just excited to be home. She was so excited to see the other boys, that she didn't say a word to me.

Luke's P.O.V.

Saying that Ryan was excited was an understatement. She ran into my room and almost knocked me over in a hug, and then ran out like nothing had happened.

Dylen's P.O.V.

My sister was home. That was all I cared about. But I did notice that the boys were worried about something. I'm gonna find out what.

Ashton's P.O.V.

She didn't say hi, she gave me the biggest hug known to man, but she didn't say a word. *gasp* Just like when she first came here! I asked her if she liked her room, and she just hugged me! All hugs no words! Now that I think about it, she hasn't spoken since eshe woke up in the hospital a week ago freaking out about Dylen! I gotta tell the boys about this. Tomorrow. Let's just let everyone get a good sleep tonight.