Chapter 25

Ashton's P.O.V.

I can't believe she actually agreed to record! Or, that she wrote an original song! There is still so much we didn't know about her. I plan to change that.

Calum's P.O.V.

In was so excited when she said she would record. I was even more excited when she started singing a song she wrote. What other secrets does she hide? Obviously she sees ghosts, she can sing, and she can write. But, what else?

Michael's P.O.V.

We had brought her to the studio to make her feel like part of the family, and d**n! She is talented! We had no idea! F**k! That girl can sing! And write! She's just like us!

Luke's P.O.V.

Wow, new respect to this girl. I would not want to do a singing battle against her. Ryan's voice is strong and pure, as beautiful as a Syren's.

Sofia's P.O.V.

Jesus, she is spectacular! I may be slightly jealous of my best friend. I'm so glad I met her. I had been unable to find friends. I moved around a lot with my father, and my mother was out of the picture. Now, I made a friend, and I get to travel with her! I'm so excited!

Dr. Ryen's P.O.V.

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. She sings like my Sofia. Unfortunately, Sof doesn't think she sings well. She has confidence issues. But maybe, just maybe, the surprise we have planned for the girls will solve that, and Sof can finally have her friend.

Ryan's P.O.V.

I can't believe I did that. Maybe I should have sung a non-original song. My face is turning red, I can feel it. Oh well. Its done now. So there we are then. Nothing to be done.

The boys grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the booth, and made me listen to it. Reluctantly, my smile grew. I sounded good!

The boys each put the song on their phones, and then burned it on a CD for me. We then left the recording studio for another adventure. They blindfolded me again, and we set off. I wondered where we were headed now.

The car stopped again, and I was helped out of the car. The black bandanna was removed. A trampoline park!

"We get a full hour to ourselves in there," Luke said, watching Michael rock back and forth in excitement. I grinned, and we ran in, Sofia and Me leading the way, Michael close behind.

We took our shoes off, they made Sofia and me take our charm bracelets off, Luke had to remove his lip ring, and Michael had to take off his eyebrow piercing. Once all that was done, they let us in, and we jumped. I surprised the boys once again, and not for the last time today, by doing several flips.

Calum showed me up by doing even more flips, and by jumping higher. I stuck my tongue out, and jumped on his back again. Sadly, the hour came to an end and it was time to leave.

We then drove for a while in one direction, just to see where we would end up. After an hour, we stopped the car. We were at a public animal sanctuary. We went in and paid.

I was like a little kid again, oohing and aahing over every animal, and Sof was the same. We spent about two hours there, then drove back to London. We went to the mall, shopped for awhile, then had dinner at the food court.

We went to hot topic first, and I spent all, (and more) of my new 50$ gift card there. The we went to Claire's. I loved the jewelry there. We went to like 20 stores, then split up when we got to the food court.

Ashton and I went to Subway, Michael, Sofia, and Dr. Ryen went to Burger King, and Calum and Luke went to Chick-fil-A.

(I live in America, idk what restaurants are in England, and I don't really care. These are the ones I chose.)

We found a giant table that would fit all of us, and sat down. Many dirty jokes later, we finished our meal, got up, and left. We got in the car and drove to the movies. We bought tickets for Batman vs. Superman.

The end made me sad, but there was so gonna be a second one. They can't end it like that!

After the movie, we wandered around the city for awhile, looking around at everything. Finally we got tired, and went back to the penthouse. We had ice cream and cake, and then we watched Disney movies on the couch till we all fell asleep.

Best Birthday Ever.