Chapter 22

Calum's P.O.V.

She remembers me! She remembers me! SHE REMEMBERS ME!!!

I was overjoyed when she told me she remembered me. knowing she didn't was extremely painful. But unfortunately, she still doesn't remember Luke and Mikey.

Ryan's P.O.V.

Ashton came over and we took our bags up to the penthouse room we were sharing while we were here. As I pushed the up button on the elevator, I glanced at my wrists and saw scars on each one wrapping all the way around.

***************************

"Dylen!" I cried out suddenly, "They're going to take Dylen! I have to stop them!" I was having a panic attack, struggling against the chains and breathing heavily. I was blindfolded, so i couldn't see that he was right in front of me.

Dylen finally managed to calm me down, but once I realized it was him, I  started crying. He looked down at my wrists, they were swollen, red, and bloody from struggling. He sat on the floor next to me whispering calming words to me until he, and I, fell asleep.

************************

I rubbed my wrists frantically until they hurt. Not only did I remember the moment, I remembered the fear that went along with it. I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply, calming down. By the time I opened my eyes, we were at the penthouse floor.

The elevator doors opened and we walked out.

Woah! I thought. This place is huge!

It reminded me of our house.......Our house! I remember our house! Yes! Its coming back quicker now! Maybe if I focus, I can trigger a memory. I looked at Blondie and focused hard.

************************

"Luke," I said, "I don't know if I can do this." He pulled me into a hug, wiping my tears. I looked down at my feet.

"Ryan, sweetie, look at me," he started, "You can do this. You are so much stronger than you think. As soon as this is over, we'll go do something fun to take our minds off of it. Okay?" I nodded, wiping my eyes and taking his hand. We followed the other boys inside.

***********************

I grinned. It worked! Now, dyed hair dude's turn!

***********************

"I-I-" I took a deep breath. "I just needed a minute. I didn't mean to go into the street, it-it just happened."
Michael jolted awake.

"Bad Purple Fluffy Unicorns!" He said randomly, then realized what he said and blushed. Everyone laughed.

************************

Yes! I remember Michael and Luke now! That's everyone! As soon as I remembered each boy, a flood of random memories slammed into me, knocking me on my butt. I closed my eyes and clutched my head until the flurry of thoughts stopped.

I blinked my eyes open and saw my six favorite boys standing in front of me. Yes, I said six. Kalub and Dylen were here too.

Dylen's P.O.V.

Kalub and I decided to pay Ryan a visit, so we came down, just in time to see her fall to the ground grabbing her head. We made it so the boys could see us and flew around the penthouse to find them.

Naturally, we scared the crap out of them, but they followed anyway. We kneeled over Ryan, worried, until her face relaxed and her eyes opened. She smiled.

"I remember!" She whispered, then, louder, "I remember it all!"