Chapter 23

Ryan's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe how quickly my memory returned! I was amazed. 2 days. It only took 2 frickin days for it to get back!

OK. I admit. I may be a little over excited about this. But I don't care. And if you do, you can stuff it up your.....

Nevermind.

Anyway, I was happy. My memory was back, I was in another freaking country, my brothers were here, and I had made a new friend.

Sofia Pierce was so nice to me, and she's not fake because of the boys. She's not fake at all.

I was currently sitting on my bed, talking with Kalub and Dylen. They were telling me about heaven, and it turns out, I have a little sister! She is 6 years younger than I, and she died by miscarriage. The boys told me that she didn't have a name, and she wanted me to name her. Me!

But what would I pick? Milla? Mary? Corra? Kaelyy! I'll name her Kaelyy!

"Kaelyy." I said aloud. "We should call her Kaelyy, Kae, for short." Dylan nodded, both he and Kalub smiling. Then their faces fell.

"We have to go now," Kalub spoke sadly.

"But you'll see us again," Dylan countered.

"Goodbye," called both of them.

"Until the next time," I whispered, although they were already gone.

I walked out of the living to see the boys playing apples to apples in the main area.

"Aloha oe Ohana!" I said cheerfully to them, plopping down in a chair. They looked at me like I was an alien. I sighed. "It means 'Hello my Family'"

Their faces were a combination of 'duh', and 'I still don't get it'. I rolled my eyes and joined the game. The had just started, so no one had a green card yet.

We played several rounds, until everyone won at least once. I won twice, Calum won three times, Ashton won twice, and Luke and Michael both won once.

Winner got to chose dinner, and after Michael's pout, Calum chose pizza. Loser had to pay for dinner, and since Michael and Luke both lost, Luke had to pay for drinks and breadsticks, and Michael played for pizza and dessert. We all agreed that was fair. Ashton pulled out his cell phone and called for pizza.

We spent the night eating countless pizzas and having gaming competitions.

After the long and exhausting day, I fell asleep in my foreign bed, and slept soundly all night long, dreaming of the sister I never knew I had.