Chapter 18

Michael's P.O.V.

"Ryan," I called, "it's time to go!"

"Okay!" I heard her call back. Next thing I heard was a door slam and footsteps pounding down the hallway. She got to the top of the stairs with a giant suitcase and three bags.

"Do you need help?" I asked her, my eyebrow raised. She only shook her head and began her descent. Three steps down,she slipped and tumbled down the steps.

"Ryan!" Ash yelled from behind me, dashing forward.

She sat up slowly, rubbing the back of her head. She shook her head a little.

"I'm fine," she said, although her eyes where watering a little. "I've had worse done to me." We nodded, still unsure. Ryan stood up a bit too quickly, swaying slightly. "Head rush," she stubbornly explained. We sighed and grabbed her luggage. She complained, trying to get us to let her do it.

God, She's as stubborn as Luke!

Ryan's P.O.V.

My head was jarred pretty hard when I fell, but I couldn't ruin tour for the boys. The dizziness and headache would go away soon, I was sure.

Boy was I wrong.

2 hours later.

Ashton's P.O.V.

I knew Ryan was still in pain. She hasn't complained once, but when she thought no one was looking, she would rub her head again and wince. I knew she was trying not to bother us, but something was up and it could be serious.

Calum's P.O.V.

"Hey," I whispered, nudging Ash. "What's up with Ryan?"

"You noticed too?" He asked. I nodded.
"She fell down the stairs earlier, hit her head, but she's too stubborn to admit anything, especially now that she's so attached to us. She wants us to be happy."

I nodded again, turning back to the front.

Ryan's P.O.V.

I turned my head around, wincing once more, when I felt someone watching me. I looked around and saw Luke looking at me.

"What?" I asked. He quickly looked away.

"Nothing," he responded swiftly. I gave him a look.

"Don't lie to me!" I said.

"Are you really OK?" He asked. I nodded quickly, wincing.

"Don't lie to me!" He mocked.

I gave him another look. Then I sighed.

"It's just a little sore still." Since he was sitting next to me, he made me turn around so he could take a look. I heard him inhale sharply.

"What, Luke?" I asked.

"There's a big bruise, and a little bump."

"See," I responded. "I'm fine!"

Luke looked unconvinced but nodded and dropped the issue.

I sighed in relief and turned back to the window.

##################

Hi music notes! Still open to accepting any suggestions you have to offer! Comment any questions/suggestions, I'm also looking to add a new character, comment your name and description,
and maybe I'll chose you!