Chapter 17

Ryan is being played by Paris Berelc.
******************
Calum's P.O.V.

When Ryan returned to the funeral, she looked significantly happier than she had been before. I couldn't help but wonder what had happened to change that. Oh well, I'm sure she'll tell us eventually.

After the funeral, and burial, of her brother, we took Ryan out to a whole bunch of places to make her feel better. First bowling, then pizza, then ice cream, and finally a puppy shelter. She chose two adorable husky pups and we were now on our way home with them.

I pulled out my phone and logged on to twitter.

@Calum5SOS - bringing two new additions home with Ryan!

Crystal

Bullet

@Ashton5SOS - awe! Ryan certainly chose well,

@Michael5SOS - Lol, I wanted a kitten, but Ashton's allergic... *pouty face*

@Luke5SOS - Cheer up mate, instead of one kitten, its two puppies! 😊

@5sosfam_13 - Aww! Adorable!

@LukeyPenguin - why did they let her chose? They could have picked better than that slut.

@MichaelKitten - ya, I bet she's a b**ch!

@LuvCalum - leave her alone! You guys are acting like b**ches! Ur just jealous

@AshBandanna - ur a whore. Stop defending her. She's not just a b**ch, she's ugly too. Hideous.

I frowned, reading the comments. These were not the fans I knew and loved. I glanced over at Ryan, who was happily playing with the puppies. So glad she decided to delete her twitter account. She doesn't need this hate.

Ashton's P.O.V.

I might have gotten somewhat annoyed reading the hateful tweets about Ryan. She is gorgeous. She is, in a way, my little sister. We love her.

Ryan knows about us being a band, but what she doesn't know is that we are going on tour soon. We just have to chose who will be opening for us. We think that we're going to ask One Direction.

I cleared my throat. Everyone turned to look at me, even the puppies. I looked at Ryan.

"Ryan, sweetie, there's something we need to tell you." She looked worried.

"We're going on tour," Calum.
"And you are," Michael.
"Coming with us!" Luke finished, grinning.

Ryan smiled widely.

"We get to travel?" She asked. Luke and I nodded. She smiled even wider. "Where are we going?"

"Across the UK, here in Sydney, and the USA." Michael said, looking up from the puppies. "We leave in a week."

(A/N I don't actually know anything about tours, so I'm making it up. Its my book. Deal with it! 😉)

The car stopped moving. We were home.

********************

Ryan's P.O.V.

I was so excited! A week had passed and it was time for tour. I even get to bring Bullet and Crystal with me! The boys had been trying to explain tour to me as best they could, and it sounded amazing!

"Ryan," Mikey called from downstairs, "it's time to go!"

I grabbed my fully packed suitcase and bags, and took one last long look at my room before walking out and down the stairs.

Tour, here I come.