Lauren: adopting dog

"Lauren look how cute he is" you said to your girlfriend while you're stroked the puppy that was belong to one of the fans.

"Yeah" lauren stand next to you and stroke him too.

"What's his name?" You asked the fan.

"Bear" the girl said with a smile.

"He's so cute" lauren said in a baby voice that made you giggling.

"Maybe we should adopt a puppy" you looked at lauren, hopeful.

"No" she said, the smiled on your face faded.

"Why not?" you asked as you both start to walk to the car.

"Because we just moved to our new house only a month ago and beside, having a puppy is a lot responsibility and money" you two get into the car and start to drive to your home.

"Baby please" you pleased for her.

"No!"

All the rest of the drive home was in silence, when you get home lauren opened the door and go to your bedroom, you get into the shower.

You start to shower with your back to the door, you start humming to yourself, then you felt arms closing around your waist, that's made you jump a little, you turn around to find lauren smile at you, you ignored her.

"What's wrong babe?" She said trying to turn you to face her but you didn't moved "you don't talking to me? What did I do?" She asked.

You get out from the shower leaving lauren alone, after a minute you heard footsteps and the door of your bedroom get open, lauren come in, closing the door behind her.

"That's because the puppy?" You turn around taking off your towel, fit on your bra and underwear and take your pajamas out from the closet, lauren come over to you and face with you, take your clothes out from your hands.

"Give me that!" You said with a serious face.

"No!" She start to run around the bedroom.

"Stop lauren, give me my clothes back" you catch her and take the clothes from her and put them on.

"You know what, okay" you look at her confuse "we can adopt a puppy".

"Really?!" Your smile was so big that your cheeks start to hurt.

"Yes,this's really hard to say no to you, but two conditions" you nodded, happily "we can take only ONE puppy, two, you have to let me kiss you, because I missing your lips" you giggle and leaned forward and kiss lauren.

When she broke the kiss she licked her lips and smile "I love you" you said.

"I know" she said with a playful smile and you slap her shoulder, playfully "I love you too" she hugged you and kiss your cheek.

"Let's go make a dinner" you said holding her hand and pulls her with you.

"what you want to eat?" You asked her ones you get to the kitchen.

"You" she smirked.

"Something else" you said laughing.