Lauren: moments (part 1)

(Warning: this story gonna be sad😶 so sorry guys 💕)

(Lauren's P.O.V)

~two month and half ago~

"Baby?" My girlfriend (y/n) voice said while we cuddled on my bed watched a movie.
Me and the girls are finally on a break from tour and I could finally spend time with my beautiful girlfriend and my family, I miss them all so much.

"Yes beautiful?" She sat up and lay her back on the headboard, I did the same and took her hands in mine.

"Do you think I'm... im enough? Am I worth?" She looked down and I felt my heart break in my chest.

"Of course you are baby, why would you think otherwise?" I replied and tried to make her look up at me but she refused, she just took my hand and kiss it.

"Do you love me?" I was so confused from her questions, why does she think she isn't enough? Why does she think she isn't worth? And that I don't love her?

"(y/n) why do you ask those questions? I love you with every little piece of my heart" I said, I noticed a tear sliding down her face and I rushed to wipe it away "what's makes you doubt?" I asked and she shrugged.

"People are... are talking...." she said with a sigh "saying hurtful things to me, I didn't wanted to tell you while you were on tour, I didn't wanted to bother you with my stupid problems".

"It's not stupid if it's bothering you baby, you can tell me anything no matter if I'm in a different city, county or land, I'll always be here for you" she smiled a bit "people always talking baby, don't let it get into you, okay? I'm sorry you need to go through it tho, I know it's because of me and I'm so sorry" i get closer to her and hugged her in my arms, she hold onto me like she isn't going to see me again, like it's our last time together.

"Can we stay like this forever? While I'm in your arms?" She'd asked like a little girl and I kissed her forehead.

"I wish we could" I whispered.

~2 months ago~

(Your outfit)

"BABY!" I yelled in excitement and ran to my girlfriend, she already had her arms opened for me, when I reach to her I picked her up and she connected our lips together in a long loving kiss.
I didn't saw her for three weeks and it always felt like a torture all over again, I missed her so much.

"Awe, you guys are disgustingly cute" Dinah said from behind me, making me and (y/n) laugh "can we get attention too? We haven't see you in a while" (y/n) laughed and I put her on the ground to let her greet the girls.

"Hey (y/n), how are you?" Normani asked and hugged (y/n).

"I'm okay" she said with a big smile "and y'all?" She went to hug Ally and Camila "I heard your new song 'bad things' it's amazing, I love it" she said do Camila.