Normani: Halloween Love

Normani walked into the hotel room were all the girls was, Lauren and Camila were on their phone, Ally and Dinah were in the middle of a conversation.

"Guys" Normani take their attention "you remember what (Y/N) did to me in Halloween last year?" She asked with wide eyes at the shaken memory.

"When she put-" Lauren start to say but Normani cut her.

"You don't need to say it out loud Lern" Normani yell and covered her ears with her hands.

"Okay, I'm sorry, so what's your point?" Lauren ask curious.

"I what to get my revenge" they all look at her with a evil smirks and excitement.

"Keep going" Dinah said "when you want to get you revenge?"

"This Halloween" all the excitement in there eyes faded.

"Mani there's a half year untill Halloween" Ally said as she checked her Twitter.

"I know but I want it to be perfect" she said "I need half year to make it the most scarier and breath stopped prank ever that will make (Y/N) pee in her pants" Normani laugh an evil laugh.

"I thought you love her" Camila said, confuse "why it's sounds you want to kill her?"

"She want the money" Dinah joked "not in every day you meet a millionaire and pretty girl".

"I don't love her" Normani look at the floor and smile shyly, hoping the girls doesn't see her, she fall for (Y/N) since the first day she saw her in X factor, she is L.A Reid niece, and since the moment she accidentally walked to their room, Normani found herself falling for that girl.

"Yeah what ever" Lauren said and hold a laugh.

"So what's your plan?" Ally said and they all come close.

"First let's call Big Rob" Lauren call him and Normani start to tell them her plan
"We going to be in my hometown for our tour right?" The all nodded "where I live there's a abandoned house, he was abandoned since there last owner died in a war, since then no one lived there, so we can tell (Y/N) that this house is hunted and there a guided tour and we want to go to there in Halloween, and that when all the action is starting"

~Halloween~

"When do we going to the Hunted house?" (Y/N) jump on Normani, while the chocolate girl was peacefully asleep.

"(Y/n) fuck off, I'm tired" Mormani push her friend off of her and she meet the floor with a little noise and 'ouch'.

"Mani wake up!! Even Dinah is awake!" She shake her sleepy friend, but Normani just push her again "okay Mani, you ask of that" (Y/n) take one of the pillows and start hit Mormani on her back and head "wake up Mani Kordei".

"I'm awake" she said and sit on the bed "annoying" she whispers.

"I'm not annoying" (y/n) pout "okay maybe a bit, but you loves me" she hugged Normani and she hugged back "now go brush you teeth the food is ready, but he won't be there in a few minutes if you won't hurry up" she winked and let Normani get ready.

After 15 minutes or more Normani finally done and enjoy to her friends down stairs, they sleep at her house, Normani family didn't was there for the weekend, so Normani and the girls stay there until their next show there in Saturday.

"Look who is awake" Dinah said when she saw Normani get into the room.

"Shut up" Normani hit Dinah on her head "where's all the food? I'm hungry" Normani look at the empty plants in front of her.

"I saved you some pancakes" (Y/N) said and give Normani her food, she thanked her and eat.

"Big Rob said he'll be here soon" Ally said and locked her phone.