Ally: sing for me, live for me

Your P.O.V:

"babe come and help me here" my wife said from the kitchen I ran to her, she had her back to me, i turnd her to face me and kiss her lovingly.

"mommy i can't find my shoes" our 10 years old son yelled from upstairs, cutting our moment, i rolled my eyes and i heard Ally giggling.

"it's right besides your bed Alex" she yelled back "Alvin, Romi, breakfast is ready" Romi our 7 years old daughter ran to us with something in her hands and right behind her our 5 years old son, Romi ran and stod behind us.

"momma tell Alvin to stop running after me" i looked at Ally and then to our daughter.

"mommy tell her to give me Bubby back" he cross his arm and did a mad look that came out as the cutest face ever.

"give your brother is teddy bear back and sit to eat" Ally said and I looked at her with awed, i think i looked at her for a long while because she started to blushed, i kissed her on the cheek and sat beside her.

"momma, can we go to get ice cream later?" Alvin asked with a pout, he looks just like Ally except his eyes, he has my eyes.

"okay but you have to behave well" i said and he nodded fast "okay now eat your food buddy" i ruffled his hair, we heard the front door opend.

"hey guys" dinah yelled as she get into the room followed by her wife Normani and her two kids, Ron and Henry.

"After all those years I still can't understand why don't you knock" Ally said as the other family sit with us on the table "where's Lolo and Mila?" she asked as she take a big sip from her hot coffee.

"here" a voice said from the door "Camz?!" she shout to her wife direction.

"we're coming" Camila yelled back "Luna and Bella wants ice cream" she said as she get in with her two little girl in her arms.

"mommy please" they said in harmony.

"momma the ice cream buss is here" Alvin looked at me with puppy eyes.

"we wants ice cream too" Ron said to Normani.

"lets go" i looked at my wife and she nodded "hey Lauren, Dinah last one to the ice cream buss is paying for everything?" before i even saw them nodded i start to ran with Alvin in my arm and followed by Alex and Romi.

"hey, be fair" Lauren shout, i was alredy beside the ice cream buss and i wait for them, Lauren showed right next to me second.

"why I'm always the last" Dinah said breathing heavily, me and Lauren laughed at her, she went and buy the ice cream for the kids, me and Lauren were talking about her new album until something catched my attention.

"(y/n), what is it?" Lauren looked at me confuse, i start to walked to the little figure below our neighbours car, i walk without even looking around "(Y/N) BE CAREFUL!!" i looked to my left and my glance was meet with a huge truck.

Silence.

Ally P.O.V:

i heard a creaking of wheels and a scream of my wife name and second later Dinah ran into the house with tears in her eyes.