Ally: Sicky day

"Allyson" you said looking at your beautiful girlfriend "Ally" you stroke her hair "good morning sleepyhead".

"What?" She groaned, in her raspy morning voice.

"Good morning" you said and kneel down beside her "how'd you slept?" You stroked her hair again.

"I don't feeling good" you now noticed that her voice more tired than usual "my head is hurting and my throat too" she was about to say something but instead she threw up on your legs "oh my gosh, (Y/N), I'm so sorry" you stand up.

"It's okay baby" you go into the hotel bathroom cleaning yourself "I'll go and get you some medicines" you took your phone and wallet "I'll be right back, I love you" you give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you too" you get out of the room bumping into someone "ow" you and the person said "dinah" you yell.

"What the heck (Y/N)?" She yell back.

"What's going on?" Normani come to us.

"Nothing" You hold your head, then you felt a vibrant in your pocket.

From-My love A❤️☺️: don't tell the girls about me being sick.

You looked away from the phone and asked dinah is she's okay, then you go back to your business.

After 10 minutes you were back with the medicines and some food, get into yours and ally room.

"I'm back" you said looking at ally she was perfectly sleep, she suppose to be awake, the girls and her have a rehearsal for the show tomorrow, you set on the bed and take off your shoes.

"(Y/N)" you get closer to her, she laying her head on your chest.

"I'm here baby" you stroke her hair out of the face "how do you feel?".

"Awful" you handed her the medicines.

"Do you want me to talk to the girls and tell them you won't be able to go with them to rehearsals?" She shook her hand.

"No, I'll go with them, I can't let them down"after a long silence  she run into the bathroom and threw up again, you followed her and hold her hair in a ponytail, after she done she fall on her knees.

"Baby, you barley can stand" she just cleaned her face and start to get ready to go "ally I'm serious" you take her hand but she pulls away, a knock on the door interrupted you, ally walk to the door open in.

"Are you ready allycat?" Lauren asked and get into the room.

"Yeah" she took her backpack and stand out of the door, you push her back inside.

"Lauren can you give us a few minute?" She nodded and get out of the room "baby if you're not staying at less I can come with you?" She think for a couple minutes and then nodded.

"But don't overreact please" you get out of the room holding hands.

"I'm not overreact" you fake hurt, putting your hand over your chest.

"Yes you do" she laugh and sneezed causing you giggling.

When you get to the studio you watched on ally, trying not freak out over little things.

"Ally" Sean their choreographer said "you need to stick up with the rest of girls" they all were sweat and breath heavily.

"I'm sorry" she said, she isn't looking good, you walk to Sean and the girls.

"Dude they exhausted, let them take 5" he look at you and then at the girls and then back at you.

"You right, take a 5 girls"he yelled, Camila and Normani run to the bathroom, dinah and lauren drinking a bit of water and then they checked there phones.

"Ally are you okay baby?" She was breathing heavily then the others.

"Yeah, can you give me the bottle?" She sit on the chair and you did what she asked.

"Are you sure you okay?" She nodded and take a big sip.

"2 minutes" Sean said and you kissed ally cheek and sit beside her.

"If anything goes wrong tell me, okay?" She nodded at get back on her feet.

You watch as they all dance and moved there butts, you couldn't help but looking at ally butt, smirking to yourself, now they do the choreography of 'Work From Home', all went good until ally stopped dancing, she was sweating a lot, you run to her.

"Ally, are you okay?" Before anyone of you could recent she was on the floor, fainted "ally" all the people said as one.

After about 10 minutes she finally get up, you was about to call to an ambulance but they stopped you, and you tell them what happened this morning.

"Ally you awake" you said and hugged her.

"Yeah" she said, dinah give her a bottle of water "thanks DJ".

"Allycat why you didn't tell us you didn't feeling well?" Lauren asked, ally look at you with a death gaze and you smiled a tooth smile , apologize.

"I didn't wanted to let you down" they all look at her.

"You would never will ally" Camila sit next to her and hugged her.

"Yeah" they all hugged her, and you join in.

"I should take you back to the hotel" you took her hand kissing it gently.

"We'll come later and see if you feeling better"Normani said and hugged ally.

"You better feeling good by tomorrow" Sean said with a serious look but it's changed to a smile "feel better allycat".

"See yah" Dinah was the last to hugged ally.

The rest of the day you and ally spend in the hotel room, watching movies and cuddle, after 3 hours the girls join in.

And the next day ally felt more good, they killed the show.

We all hoped no one will get sick soon.