Dinah: public

Your P.O.V:

"Babe wake up" I said and kissed Dinah on her cheek "babe, you need to wake up" I tried again, I kissed her on her lips until she kissed back and I pulled away "good morning" I said and stroked her hair out of her eyes.

"Morning love" Dinah took me from my shirt to her lips and kissed me a long kiss "come back in bad" she said into the kiss.

"You need to go" I said and pulls away from her "you guys shooting a music video today" I reminded her, taking off the blanket half way down leaving her upper naked body showing "Ally called you a few seconds ago and said you need to be ready at 10" I said and get out of the room to make us breakfast.

------------

after a few minutes Dinah get downstairs to the kitchen with her pajama and she sat on chair, but a second later standing behind me.

"What you making?" She asked and wrapped her arms around my waist, kissing me cheek.

"Eggs and toasts" I said as I tried to go to check on the toast but Dinah didn't let go of me "baby the toasts" I said still trying to get out of her tied griped, she let go and I ran to the toaster, taking them out right on time "sit on the table if you're no going to help me" she did as I said and watched me from her sit.

"You so beautiful" Dinah put her hands on the table and her face on her hands looking at me in awed "I love you" I smiled.

"I love you too babe" I went to her with the food in my hands and kissed her on the lips.

We eaten in silence until her phone rang again "Ally" Dinah read from the phone screen "hey Allycat" she said "okay, good, I love you too, bye" she hang off "Ally says that they'll be here in soon" I nodded and took my phone to scroll through twitter "babe?" I looked up at her "come with us today" she said with a puppy eyes.

"Dinah, your manager told us not being public yet, you know that" she looked at me sad "I really wants to go with you any where you go, but-"

"We'll say it's as friend" she said and I think for a few seconds "please?"

"Okay" she put on her proud smile and we went upstairs to change.

"By the way, I'm considering coming out" she said as we both changed, I stopped what I was doing and looked at her.

"Really?" I asked excited and she nodded "and then we can come out?" I asked, I love Dinah so much and not be able to hold her hand and kissing her in public it's so painful, see others trying to make a move on her, I want the world to know she is mine.

"I still need to talk to our manager about this" she said "i can't wait to be able to hold your hand in public" she get closer to me and kissed me passionately, I kissed her back of course and wrapped my arms around her neck when hers rest on my ass.

"Hello beautiful people" Camila said as she get into our room without even knocking and ruined our moment, we pulled away and looked at her as she sat on our bed.

"Eww, it's smalls like sex here" Normani said as she sat on the bed as well.

"GET OUT!!" Dinah yelled at them and throw her pajama on them, they both ran out of the room "AND DON'T TOUCH THE FRIDGE".