Camila: Safe in her arms

Camila P.O.V:

The girls and I were sitting in the back of the bus, yesterday we did a farewell party for Big Rod, I can't believe he is actually not going to be here anymore and protect us, I'm going to miss him so much. Simon get us a new body guard and we are going to meet him now.

"Girls" Simon said as he walked through the door to us "how are y'all?" He said with his cute British accent and smiled to us.

"Amazing" Ally ran to Simon and hugged him, but before she pulled away we all joined in and squeezed them "can't breath, need oxygen״ Ally said from the heart of the hug and we all laughed.

"So, who's our new body guard?" Lauren asked, wanted to get right to the point.

"One of the best body guard out there" he laughed "come in" Simon said and a beautiful girl, a bit taller then Dinah with (y/e/c) stunning eyes and (y/h/c) hair, she stand in front of us with a big cute smile, how is this cute little puppy is going to protect us?? "Camila? Are you okay sweetheart?" I just noticed everyone was looking at me when I stared at her, I looked at the girls and the all giggled and smirked, I blushed and looked back to the breath taking girl, when my eyes landed on her she blushed and hide her face.

"Hey guys" JOWLWMBAKA her voice is so sexy!!!! "I'm (y/f/n), it's a pleasure to meet y-"

"I'm Lauren" Lauren cut her off and went to hug her, (y/n) looked shocked but hugged back.

"I'm Allyson" Ally said and did the same "but you can call me Ally"

"Dinah Jane, hey" Dinah hugged her and touched her arms, when (y/n) wasn't looking Dinah pointed at her arms and whispered 'nice'.

"I'm Normani" Normani went and hugged her too "but you can call me yours" she said with a wink, I saw (y/n) blushing awkwardly and reserved the color of a tomato.

I get up and walked to her and smiled shyly "I'm Ca-amila" she put her arms around me and squeeze me closed to her, I know we just met but being in her arms just made me feel... feel safe.

"Hey Ca-amila" she giggled and pushed away from the hug, making me blush.

"Tell them about yourself, (y/n)" Simon said and we all sat back in our place, (y/n) sat beside me because it was the only empty place on the couch.

"Okay so... I'm (y/n), I'm 20 years old, I was working for a lot of people, like um... Demi Lovato I was her bodyguard in my first days, she is incredible" she said.

"Why you don't tell them about the time you were Obama's body guard?" Simon butt in, we looked at her, shocked and she blushed "you don't need to be modest"

"Really?! you did?!" Normani asked shocked and (y/n) nodded.

"Oh and Beyoncé" Dinah and Noramni screamed and touched her shoulders.

"I touched Beyonće's ex-body guard" Dinah shriek and (y/n) laughed, her laugh is so cute... Lauren was sitting next to me and she tapped my shoulder.

"You staring" she whispered and I blushed "so... you have abs and muscles?" Lauren Jauregey!!!

"I'm working out so yes" she giggled, we all smirked "any other questions? I really need to sleep I couldn't sleep all the fly to here" she said and yawned, I may or may not fall for this girl already.