Camila: Perfect two

You were at your girlfriend house after meeting her parents for the first time, since you live at the other side of Florida you stay over at her house, you fall asleep really fast.

In the middle of the night you heard a tune of guitar, but it was really low, you searched for your girlfriend hand but you didn't find her or any other part of her body, you turn around to find the empty spot behind you.

"Camila" you said in your sleepy voice, no answer, you rolled out of bed and walked to the hallway "Cami" you tired again but more like a whisper because you didn't want to waking up Camila's parents or her little sister Sofia.

The melody of the guitar played again now more clearly, the music stop with a groun of anger, you get into the room in the end of the hallway, it was the guest room, the room Siun asked you if you want to sleep in, but Camila stopped you from answer and said that you'll sleep with her.

You opened the door really slowly without making any noise, there she is sitting there on the floor with the guitar playing and write something on the peppers on the floor, she didn't notice you yet, so you decide to stay there beside the door, admiring your girlfriend beauty and talent.

"Don't know if
I could ever be
Without you
Cuz girl you comp-
shit" she said when she messed up with the chord.

"That's sounds perfect" Camila jump for the sound of your voice behind her, she turned around really fast "hey" you said and sit beside her.

"(Y/N), Hey" she looks at you and smiled  "why you still awake?".

"I woke up and heard a beautiful melody and then I looked out for you and you didn't was in the bed , and now I'm here" you made her blush more.

"I waked you up?" She asked embarrassed, you nodded "I'm sorry" she looked down to the floor.

"That's okay, that's more then okay, I missed you in my sleep" you makes her giggling "why you awake by the way?"

"I was writing" she said and take the peppers from the floor so you won't see.

"About what?"

"You..."she said and you both blushed "it still not finished"

"Can I hear?" You asked, she thought for a seconed and then nodded .

"That was supposed to be a song for our 2 month anniversary" she said "but yesterday I found out I won't be able to be here with you, the girls and I going to a radio tour" you looked at her and smiled a sad smile, and whispered 'it's okay' "I asked the manager if I could switch with Lauren cause she get the southeastern" she explained.

"That's okay" you hold her hand "when you going?"

"More two days" she replied, then there were a silence for couple minutes, that brooked with Camila's fingers playing on the guitar, making you smile.

"Oh, oh.
Yeah, yeah

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly
You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly
You can be the captain and I can be your first mate
You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

You can be the hero and I can be your side kick
You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split
You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'
Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'

Don't know if I could ever be
Without you 'cause girl you complete me
And in time I know that we'll both see
That we're all we need

'Cause you're the apple to my pie, pie
You're the straw to my berry, berry
You're the smoke to my high, high
And you're the one I wanna be with

'Cause you're the one for me, for me
And I'm the one for you ,for you
You take the both of us, of us
And we're the perfect two

We're the perfect two
Baby me and you
We're the perfect two"

She stopped "well, what'd you think?" You frizz on your place, she is amazing.

Camila blushed "i said it out loud?" You laugh with Camila and she nodded.

You removed the guitar and connect your lips with hers " I love you" you said into the kiss.

She broke the kiss smiling "I love you too" you looked at each other eyes.

"I love you both" you heard a voice from behind before one of you could turn around you both get hugged by Sofi, Camila's little sister, you use to call her little Mila.

You all giggle and after half hour you and Camila get back to her room, it's took so long because Sofi didn't what to go back to sleep.

You get into the room and you close the door behind you, laying with your head on Camila chest.

"We're the perfect two" you said.

"Baby me and you" She said as you both fall asleep.