Lauren: Best mistake (part 1)

(You g!p)

Your P.O.V:

"Good morning princess" I said to my girlfriend as I saw she started to wake up "how'd you sleep?" I stroked her hair gently.

"Good, you?" Eli said as she stretch out and kissed me on the lips.

"Amazing" I smiled into the kiss "let's go, the girls are already downstairs" I said as I get up to washed my face and brush my teeth.

Hello, I'm (y/n) (y/l/n), I'm 21 years old, I'm living with my five friends and my girlfriend and I'm an actor, oh and I have a friend between my legs...

"Good morning y'all" I said as I get downstairs with Eli and hugged all of them.

"Good morning" they said in return and Ally gave me and Eli a bull full of cereal, we took a sit, but instead of sitting in the empty chair Eli sat on me.

"I don't feeling good" Lauren said as she ran to the bathroom, I get up careful not to drop Eli and ran after Lauren along with Ally, Dinah and Camila, because I was the first I hold her hair back as she threw up.

"Yucks, what did you eat?" Dinah asked as she looked into the toilet.

"Lolo I told Eli to set you a meeting with the doctor today" Camila said as she went out back to the rest.

"Fuck, I feel awful" Lauren said as she cleaned her face, I tied her hair in a ponytail and gave her the towel "thank you" she smiled at me and I nodded.

"Do you want me to take you to the doctor?" Ally asked worried "I'll tell my date that I can't today" Lauren shook her head no.

"I'll go with her" I said "I have noting to do today anyway" at the moment I finished my sentence Eli come into the bathroom with my phone in her hands.

"It's Clarke" Eli said and gave me the phone.

"Hey (y/n)" my manager said to me.

"Hey" I get out of the bathroom "what's wrong? It's my free day you know" I said to her.

"Plans changed" she said and I groaned "you have to be here in ten" I said okay and hang off, then I walked to tell the girls.

"Hey, I can't come with you Lolo" i was really upset that I can't be there with her, she can't be there all alone "I am really sorry" I looked down.

"That's okay" she put her hand on mine, I immediately felt the electricity but I took my hand away slowly and do like I was need to take my phone.

Well... the thing is, I may or may not have feelings for Lauren.

Yes I know it's wrong and that I have a girlfriend, I do love Eli, but there is something in Lauren that is just makes me weak, I can't breakup with Eli, I love her I can't hurt her, but I have a strong feelings for Lauren as well.

"Well, I'll go with you" Normani said after she looked at her phone "I need to be at my parents house only more few hours" Lauren nodded and thanked her.

"I'll come with you too Lolo" Eli said, and Lauren nodded.

"Okay so I need to get ready" I kissed Eli on the cheek and ran upstairs.