Lauren: Meet & Love

(Your P.O.V)

"No I am not going with you to this stupid show" i said to my little sister Toni, as she beg for me to take her to her idols concert.

"But (y/n), you said yesterday you will" she said and I rolled my eyes "and mom and dad said you can bring a friend with you so you won't get bored".

"I'm not going to ask my friends to come with me, besides you the only one who know this band" she groaned and pass her hands though her hair.

"Please, (y/n)" can this thing shut up? I took my phone and text Harry asking him to come with me tomorrow "if you meet them I bet you would like them too".

"Okay okay, I'll take you" she jumped in her place and yelled 'yay' "but I still think they are a stupid band" she rolled her eyes and walked to her room.

-------------------------------

"Wake up" I heard someone saying while shaking me "(y/n) wake up, we need to get ready" I groaned and put my pillow over my head "Harry will be here in ten minutes"

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Eleven" she said as she get out of my room, I get up and go to wash my face and brush my teeth then back to my room, I put on skinny jeans and white over size shirt of 'the 1975', took my phone and wallet and went downstairs.

"Hey" I said to My friend Harry, he was already eating, he waved me and I sat next to me.

"Ready to see five hormones?" He asked making me laugh.

"Haha really funny" Toni said as she pushed Harry, he laughed and hugged her "finish you food already" she laughed, Harry gel go of her and started to eat faster.

You see Harry is my best friend since i was four, before Toni even born, we all really like siblings and it's really fun, Because Harry's parents not really at home he always at my house and my parents pretty much like his parents .

-----------------------------

"Wow look at the girl with the brown hair and eyes" Harry said as Toni showed him pictures of the girls "look" he showed me, I nodded and looked back to the roadway.

"This is Camila" she said "and this one is Lauren" she gave Harry her phone.

"Wow this girl is smoking hot" Harry replied.

"We're here" I said as I parked my car and get out, Roni and Harry do the same and followed me into the hall "wow the line in fucking full".

"I hope we're last" Toni said as we walked to stand in the line to the meet and greet "I heard that if you're the last you get the most time with them" she explained.

"Wow, fantastic" I said with the same excitement like her, sarcastically "more time with those girls" I rolled my eyes and looked to see how many people are in front of us "we going to stand here forever" I groaned.

"I'm going to get something to drink" Harry said "want anything?" He asked us.

"Yeah, Coca Cola" I said.

"Same" Toni said and he nodded.

"Okay" Harry keep standing in his spot and me and Roni looked at him confused "oh, I'm paying for it?".

"Um... yeah?" I said, he groan and walked away

"Want to see pictures of them?" Toni asked excited.

"No" I replied with the same exciting tone "I just want to end this day and go back to my comfortable bed" I looked at my phone.

~few hours later~