Lauren: Best Sex Ever

(Smut, I mean you can tell by the title, lol)

Your P.O.V:

I was sitting on the bed in Lauren and mine hotel room, she went to rehearsals to the show tomorrow, she wanted me to come with her but if I was and I was see her moving her sexy body I probably wasn't be able to stop myself from fucking her there in front of everyone.

I start scrolling through Instagram accounts and looking at Lauren's videos, it's start with cute videos but then the sexy ones showed up, what I would do to her if she was here with me, I couldn't take more of her sexiness and took off my clothes and put on Pron of girls, I start to stroke myself while I see the girls on the screen touching themselves and moaning, I pinched my nipples, I wish it was Lauren's teeth, I put my legs apart and sat with my legs wide open, showing my wet pussy, my hand made her way to my center and I start to rubbing myself "fuck" I moaned and bite my lower lip, I start to move in circles on my clit "Lauren, f-fuck bab-be" I spider my movement "L-lauren!" I was so close, I closed my eyes, hearing nothing but my moaning and the girls moaning on my laptop screen "Lau-uren, I'm c-close".

"(Y/n)?" Shit.

I opened my eyes fast and stopped my movement on my clit, getting under the cover, even though I wanted to cum so bad "L-Lauren, hey" I said out of breath because of my last activity.

"Hey babe" she said with a bit of a smile "what... what are you doing?" She asked and come closer to me.

"N-nothing" I stuttered out.

"I could've sworn I heard you masturbating while you thinking of... of me?" I blushed and didn't respond, she sat beside me and looked to the laptop "and you watched Pron?" She turned the laptop off and put it aside "you cum already?" She asked and I shook my head no "good" she get up and start to take off her clothes, I looked at her up and down, licking my lips "because you was masturbating and I was need to hear and see you do it, do you know how wet I am now?" I whispered no, she took my hand and place it on her pussy, fuck she's so wet "you have to please me״ she said with confidence.

"But what about me?" I asked.

"I'll take care of you later, but now you have to make me feel good" I nodded, get out from under the cover and place my lips on hers in a heated kiss, my hand went on her neck, then to her bare chest, down to her stomach and then to her thighs, she put her hands in my hair, and I start to kiss on her neck, biting and sucking gently "don't leave marks, it's really hard to cover the love bites you leave on me" I laughed.

"But you love it when I am marking you and I love it when people know you're mine" I said and she smiled.

"Yeah but I can't preforming tomorrow with hickeys on my neck, our sex life is private" she said.

"You mean our wild sex life" I smirked, I lay Lauren down on the bed and kiss my way down to her breast, I start sucking on her left hard nipple and massage the other.

"Fuck (y/n), that's feels so go babe" she moaned, I smiled and changed between my hand and lips, after I done working on her chest and leave some marks there, I start my way to her most needy area, I wanted to tease her, I put her legs over my shoulders and place my face right in front her pussy and blow on it "(y/n) I swear if you don't do anything I-AHh" she groaned when I place my lips on her clit and suck it into my mouth, I stroked her thighs and she pulls me more into her, I looked at her while pleasing her "s-stop lo-ooking" she said blushing and I smiled.

"You so beautiful" I said into her pussy, she blushed more, when I spoke it made a vibrates and Lauren pushed me more into her pussy, feeling pleased, I took two of my fingers and put them inside her making her moan again, I start to pump in and out of her.

"Y-yeah baby" she said and hold the sheets in her fist really hard, I put my free hand in her hand and she immediately hold it back, she groaned loudly when my fingers hit her g spot "FUCK! Ye-es righ-ght there" she hold my hand really tied it was a bit hurts but I didn't cared, I start to move and lick faster and harder, making her a moaning mass "I-I'm so c-close" I sped up a bit more and I felt her clinching around my fingers "(Y/N)!!" She yelled while coming, I helped her ride out her oragsm and cleaned her, when I done I lay next to her and she was trying to catch her breath "that was amazing" she said still breathing heavily, I gave her more few minutes to relax.

"Now its mine turn" I said and wait for her to make a move, but she didn't "Lauren you said that's after I'll take care of you you will take care of me" I said a bit angry.

"Take care of yourself" she said and turn to the other side, she isn't doing it to me, I'm so wet right now.

"Lauren Michel Jauregui! Move your ass over here and fuck me!" I yelled and turned her to look at me "Lauren please" I pleaded.

"Okay" she gave in "but first, you punishment for touching yourself" she said with evil smile "10, in each one" I know actually what she wants to do to me and smiled, I nodded and stand on my knees and elbows with my ass up to her, she stand behind me and I wait for her to start.

"I'm not going to have mercy on you this time" I nodded and then I felt her hand slapping my left butt cheek, I put my head down on the pillow and bite it "one" she counted, here comes another one "two".

"Fuck" I whimper out, It made me feel more turned on.

------------

"Twenty" she said "I don't think you'll be able to sit on you pretty ass tomorrow" she took her phone and shoot my butt, then showed me, it had her handheld on it in red color.

"That's so sexy" she nodded with a proud smile on her hand work "now can we?" I asked hoping, she nodded and lay down on the pillow.

"On my face babygirl" I nodded and put each leg at each side of her head, she put her hands on my waist and pulled me down on her face, until my pussy on her mouth "this is all for me?" She asked as she noticed how wet I was.

"Yes, yes, Lauren please" she smiled a satisfied smile and started to lick my pussy "yes baby" I moaned, that's felt so good "you tongue is amazing babe" I said and I start moving my hips to feel more of her tongue.

"If you only could feel your own tongue you would feel how amazing yours is" she said and I laughed.

"Don't stop" she went back to her work, then she unexpectedly slipped her tongue deep inside me "SHIT!" I yelled, she pumped in and out of me with her amazing tongue "y-yes da-addy" I felt her smiling into my pussy, she start moving faster and my moaned and breaths respectively to her movements "lolo, I-I'm close" I hold the bed head strongly "f-fuck! LAUREN!!" I cum into her mouth, Lauren didn't let me moved from her mouth until I ride out all of my oragsm.

"You okay?" She laughed her cute laugh and I nodded, catching my breath.

"It was the best sex ever!" I said and lay beside her "Lauren, I love you" she get closer to me and kissed me, shoving her tongue into my mouth, when out tongues brushed against each other I groaned at my taste on her tongue.

"I love you too baby" she said as be broke the kiss, after a few minutes we both were asleep in each other holds.