Camila: More Than Friends (part 1)

Your P.O.V:

I was outside the school, waiting for my best friends, they suppose to be here any minute.

"(Y/N)!" I looked behind me and saw four girls walking right to my direction, I ran to them and hugged each one of them.

"Hey guys" I said and we start to walk into the school building "where's Mila?" I looked for the brown hair girl.

"she said she'll be late" Dinah said and i nodded, she walked closer to me "did you talk to her?" i shook my head no "you have to tell her, you're in love with her since the moment her leg enter our class two years ago" she said it to loud.

Dinah is the only one who know about my feeling for Camila, she found out at one of our sleep over in my house, she found my diary and read everything there and I mean EVERYTHING!

"aww... is our little (y/n) is in love?" Ally said and pock my cheek, i slapt her hand away.

"No, I am not" I start to walk faster.

"at lest tell us who's the lucky girl" Normani said and took my hand to make me walk slow "is she hot?" i smiled and looked down "she is" they all smirked.

"what's her name?" Lauren butt in.

"leave me alone" I said and ran to my first class, luckily my first class isn't with them so they can't bother me with it.

"good morning" our teacher miss Gomez said as she get into the class "where's miss Cabello?

"she said she'll be late" i said and she nodded.

mabye Dinah is right, mabye I should talk to Camila, just to let her know, but I don't want it to change anything between us.

What should I do!?

Camila P.O.V:

"have fun mija, see you in six days" my mom said as i get out from the car to the school, my parents go on a busness trip, I was late in 20 minutes because i fell all the stairs in my house today and my mom wanted to make sure I was okay.

I ran into the building and into the class.

"Good morning miss Gomaz" I said as i run into the class, but before i could stop I find myself laying on the floor on my back, (y/n) ran to me, she so cute.

"Camz are you okay?" she was the only one who wasn't laughing, i nodded, but when i tried to get up i felt a pain running up through my back I set on the floor.

"my back is hurting" i said and biting my lips so i won't cry in front all of my class, (y/n) tried to help me up again but i moaned in pain and set on the floor again.

"Harry can you call the nurse?" miss Gomes asked one of the boys in the class, he nodded and ran out of the class, (y/n) set beside me and hold my hand and hugged me close to her.

"sqeeze my hand every time you feel pain" she said.

"I'm not giving a birth" i laughed and she did too.

"yeah I know but it will make the pain tolerable" I nodded, i wish i could hold her hand every day when we enter school, i wish i could wake up in her arms, I didn't even notice i was staring at her "Camila?" I snapped out of my thoughts "are you okay?".