Ally: phone sex

(You g!p)
Smut

Ally P.O.V:

I was in my hotel room, I was supposed to share the room with Lauren but her friend Keana come to visiting her so she sharing a room with her, which means I'm alone.

I start to watching a movie but I couldn't stop thinking about my girlfriend, (y/n), I didn't see her for 2 mouths, this is so hard the distance, I missed her so much, we texting every day and calling each other and FaceTime, but it's not the same, I miss her kisses, her arms around me when I'm sleep and holding hands with her and of course making love with her.

My phone take me out of my thoughts.

Babe❤️: what u wearing?

What is that question? She's so weird sometimes.

Me: clothes?

Babe❤️: no I mean....

Babe❤️: nevermind

Me: babe are you okay?

Babe❤️: I'm horny😩

Me: so jerk off

Babe❤️: but I need you😩

This girl is unbelievable

Babe❤️: nudes☺️?

Me: NO! The girls might see it

Babe❤️: please🙏🏼

Babe❤️: that's hurt so much😩

Me: so take off your pants

Babe❤️: okay

Babe❤️: it's off

Me: okay now...

Me: DO YOURSELF!

Babe❤️: at least sex text me

Me: okay.

Babe❤️: are you alone?

Me: yes why?

Babe❤️: so take of your clothes

Me: no the girls are right next door.

Babe❤️: but I want you to feel good too

Me: okay

I get up from the bed and took all my clothes off and lay again

Me: done

Babe❤️: can I call you at lest?

Me: sex call?

Babe❤️: please babe🙏🏼

The thought of her in bed with nothing on her turned me on, I called her "hey babe" I said once she pick up.

"Hey babygirl" she said making me smile "I wish you were here with me".

"I wish I was there to kiss this pout away" I said knowing she was pouting, I heard her moaning "you jerk off while we in a cute mood?" I laugh.

"I told you I'm horny" she said "I miss you tight pussy around my dick" god damn.

"I miss your huge dick inside me" I said "can you do something for me?" I asked in seductive voice.

"Anything for you" she replied.

"Touch you balls and squeeze" I said, I heated her groaning, which means she did as she told.

"Can you touch you amazing tits for me?" Said asked and I did as she said "pinch your nipples" I groan "good girl, now put two fingers inside you" I took two fingers and put them deep inside me.

"Shit!" I moan out.

"Yes babe" she said "now start moving them, slowly" I start moving in and out of myself "add one more finger" I did as I told "put me on speaker, I want you to rub you clit"

"O-okay" I said I put the phone on speaker next to me and start rubbing circles on my clit "holly shit"

"Babe I'm so close" she said with a moan.

"Cum for me" I said.

"No, I want to cum with you" she said and I start go harder and faster, I start to moan louder "baby y-you always s-so loud" I laughed.

I heard a knock on the door "Ally are you okay?" Camila said from the other side of the door.

"Shot! Camila is next to my door" I whispered to the phone.

"Don't stop!" she ordered me, I was so close and my moans only get louder each seconds.

"I'm c-close" I said out.

"Me too" she moaned "FUCK! ALLY!" she cum with a scream of my name and moan.

"Ally?!" Camila said again knocking harder.

"Oh my...Oh sho-(Y/N)!" I cum all over my fingers, trying to catch my breath.

"I wish you were here to clean the mass" she said "and I wish I could clean yours" I laugh.

"ALLY!? Are You okay?" Camila yelled.

"Yes" I yelled back.

"Open the door" can't she leave please?.

"Just a sec" I put on my clothes and spray perform and went to open the door "hey" I said .

"Hey? Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, just talking to (y/n)" I showed her the phone with the name 'Babe❤️' on the screen.

"Oh, okay" she said confused until she realized "oh..." she smirked "I'll talk to you later, have fun".

"(Y/n), I'm home" her mom said.

"My mom brought waffles, bye babe I love you" she said.

"I love you too, bye" I made a kiss noise and hang off.

"Hey Ally" Dinah said with a smirk, I can't believe Camila already told her "you had fun?" I rolled my eyes and went to my room.

I did have fun but the real fun will be when I'm back home.

--------

I felt so bad when I wrote it on Ally 😓😓
Allysus forgive me🙏🏼

~Love you~