Normani: I Want To Come Out

Me and my girlfriend Normani were lying on the bed in her hotel room, normally she supports to share a room with one of the girls, but since I'm here she asked for a room alone with me, we were watching 'Tangled', we didn't picked the movie, Camila picked it but when we started the movie she said she forgot that she needed to go somewhere, she's probably with Dinah, they still doesn't admits that they are dating but we all know that they are, I looked at the screen, get into the movie.

"Babe?" Normani asked, I looked at her with a question look "you know I'm still thinking about asking the management to coming out again" when our relationship started to get more serious, she asked the management if we can get out of the closet as a couple but they said no, I was okay with that because I don't really love the spot light thing and all.

"BabyI told you, I'm totally okay with how it is now" she put her head on my chest and I hugged her close.

"Yeah I know, but I can't handle this anymore more, you remember when we were out for a club?" I nodded "you remember how many guys and girls try to hit on you, I just want the world to know you are mine" she start playing with my fingers "and that I'm yours" I took her head in my hand and kiss her passingly.

"I love you" i said into the kiss, she pulled away and smile.

"I love you too" I smiled too and peck her on the lips a few times and get back to the screen.

We fall asleep before the movie was end, but I wake up at the middle of the night to close the door because I'm really scared of Dinah, I pranked her once and now she wants to get me back and I'm scared for my life!!
I should've listened to normani and not doing that.

"Normani!" Someone screamed from the other side of our room door, he knock on the door really heard, I felt sorry for the door "Normani you have two hours to go all dressed and makeup, in six you need to be in the hotel lobby" I think it was Mori one of the bodyguard "two hours Normani" He screamed and go to wake up the rest, I could hear his footsteps faded.

All those screamed and knocked didn't seem to bother my little princesses from her sleep, so I decided to wake her up.

"Normani" I whispered into her ear, and then kissed on the her cheek "Normani babe" i shack her a little "babe you need to wake up" she moved a bit but that all.

The door get open with loud 'bom' noise "Mani get your lazy ass out of the bed" Dinah take the cover off of us and turn around "you guys not naked right?"

"No" me and Normani said at once and rolled eyes to her "what you doing here?" We asked in sync.

"I came to wake you guys up" she smiled a proud smile and sit on our bed "and Camila is mad at me, because I eat her last banana" she looked down.

"Go buy her some" I suggest, she look at me like I just tell her I'm god.

"Yeah I'll go just buy some bananas" she think on my words "thank you" she get up from the bed and come to me, kissing me on the cheek and hugging me.

"Just go dinah" i pushed her away, giggling, she giggled as well.

Dinah start to walked to the door, but stopped and turned back to us "by the way, that doesn't means that I won't get you back״ I looked at her with fear in my eyes, she made a evil laugh and disappeared to the hallway.