Lauren: dinner and s...

(Smut)

"babe?" I walked down the stairs to see my girlfriend Lauren sitting on the couch on her phone.

"Wow" she said as she looked up at me and her mouth went wide open in shocked, I stood in front of her with a black dress and black heels "you looks amazing, babe" I blushed, she stand up and I walked close to her, wrapping my arms around her neck and she put her hands on my waist.

"Thanks Lolo, you don't look bad yourself" i said and peck on her lips, she was wearing a black pants, with black crop top and black shoes.

"Thank you" she smiled her gorgeous smile "we should go, we support to be in my parents house already" she took the keys for the car and we start go to our way.

(Skip the drive to Lo parents)

Lauren knocked on the door and hold my hand, after about two minutes her mom Clara opened the door.

"Lauren, (Y/N)" she said excited "how my girls are doing?" Lauren went front to hugged her mom and of course I took the opportunity to look at Lauren's amazing, huge ass, I bite my lips.

"We doing awesome, what about you guys?" Lauren said and Clara come and hugged me as well.

"Amazing" she let us in and after all the hugs we finally set to ate.

"So Lauren, (y/n), Is there a wedding on the horizon? I want a little Lauren (y/n) soon" me and Lauren blushed from her brother, Chris comment.

"Not yet, but of course we've been talking about it" Lauren said honestly, the thinking of married Lauren makes me so happy, get the honor  to calling her my wife, it's seems like this thought was on Lauren mind too, because she was smiling so big.

At the middle of the dinner Lauren put her hand on my knee and rub it with her thumb, I didn't mind at first but then she moved her hand a little more up on my thigh, i shifted uncomfortably.

"Lauren" I whispered but she ignored me and keep her movement "Lauren" I said a little lower, Lauren smirked, now Lauren hand was in my inner thigh, dangerously close to my organ, I feel myself get wetter in  every single of her moves.

"(y/n) is everything okay mija?" Mike, Lauren's dad ask me, worry, I nodded fast.

"I... I have to go the bathroom, excuse me" i said and run to the bathroom, before I could close the door Lauren run in after me, and closed the door after her "Lauren your parents-" Lauren cut me with a rough passion kiss, I immediately kissed back, I cut the kiss when air become a problem.

"Maybe you and me..." Lauren said in her sexy raspy voice that was now full with lust, she let her fingers wondered on my lips, jawline and neck, making me even more wet "go back home and play a little" I hesitated for a minute and then I took Lauren from her shirt pulls her to my lips.

"We should go, I don't think i can hold myself for to long" i said, we go out of the bathroom, thanked Lauren's parents and said that we have to go.

(Skip the drive again)

At the second Lauren and I get into the house, Lauren closed the door and slammed me into the wall kissing me, I try to take control, but we end up falling on the couch, Lauren on top of me, she moved to kiss me on the neck, I moaned, her hands travel on all my bare skin.

"L-lauren, we should go upstairs" Lauren get off of me and we go upstairs to our room "when do Zara come home?" Zara is our roommate.

"Let's hope not anytime soon" Lauren take off her shoes and I followed after her, we kissed again "you looks so sexy babe, I tried to stopped myself all the dinner" Lauren bite her lips.

"Just take me Lauren" i said/screamed, Lauren opened the zipper of me dress, the dress fall on the floor, living me with only bra and underwear, she lay me on the bed gently, Lauren stubble me and take her shirt off, kiss me and without breaking the kiss she took her pants off.

"Babe, I'm so wet" I couldn't wait anymore, Lauren kiss my cheek then my chin and down my neck, I take my head back giving her more place to work, she put a open mouth kiss on my neck finding my sweat spot, she bite and lick, making sure she leaves marks, I moaned under her.

Lauren take off my bra and I did the same for her, she scratched our bare chest together and bite her lips, trying not to moan "oh... Fuck" I groaned, Lauren take my boobs in her hands and massage them, I moaned and groan then she attached my right breast shucking and biting my nipple, she did the same for my other breast, earning from me moans and curse, Lauren ripped my underwear, exposing my most needed area.

"Lolo" i said in my baby voice, she looked at me with a question look "that was my favorite underwear" I pout.

"I'll buy you a new one" she said and get down to my knees, she kissed up every time she kiss on each knee, when she get to my thighs she separate my legs and kiss my inner thigh, make sure to mark me there too.

Lauren looked at my expose pussy "so beautiful" she said and I blushed.

"Lauren please" i pledge, she look at me "do something, I need you".

"So wet" she studied me, Lauren put her face right in front on my needly pussy, by this point I was so wet, I could drown in myself, I feel her hot breath against my area, I want her there so badly, before I could pleaded, Lauren start licking my folds opened them and licking around my clit.

"Fuck- ah- Lauren" I scared, I pushed her face more into my area, she gently bite on my clit, making me moan really loud that I think the neighbors wake up "oh fuck" I moaned, I could feel Lauren smiling against me.

"So good mm..." She make vibration all over my body, she take two fingers and stake them in me.

"Oh my god" she pump in and out "faster, harder" she licked and pump harder and faster, adding finger "babe" I put my hands in her hair and pulled her hair, now that was her turn to moans.

I was so close and Lauren knew that, so she decided to play on it "babe, scream my name".

All that came out of my mouth was a whisper of her name and a broken cry.

"No (y/n), i said scream my name, I want that all the neighbors hear it, hear how good I'm making you feel" she moved faster, I needed to cum "scream it (y/n)".

"Lauren-shit" my back rich up from the bed and I cum, covering Lauren hand and face with my juice "oh my god" my legs shaking.

"Good girl" Lauren claim back on me, she look at me directly in the eyes and shucked her finger, she released them with a 'pop'.

"Lauren, I love you" I said, still trying to catch my breath.

"I love you too (y/n)" I tried take control and get on top of Lauren so I could return to her the same she did for me "babe it's okay" she lay beside me and I put my head on her bare chest, I hugged her, she put one arm under my head and the other stroking my hair "we can take care of me tomorrow, we should go to sleep".

"Good night Lolo" I said before my eyes close without me want them too.

"Good night princess" she kissed me on my forehead and we fall for a deep sleep.