Ally: when i met you

(Ally P.O.V)

I woke up at the morning feeling extremely tired but I need to get my butt out of bed and get ready for another day of interviews, paparazzi, meet and greet and finally the best thing in my life, preforming our music for our amazing fans.
I get up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and clean my face with cold water so I will fully wake up, well I usually drink coffee but since we have no time today to stop by Starbucks or coffee shop we gonna heading straight to the interviews and I'm not sure I'm gonna get my morning coffee...

When I done in the bathroom I went to change clothes and do my makeup, while calling Dinah, Normani and Lauren, those girls never gonna wake up... I accidentally almost called Camila an instinct, but not necessary you know since she left...

I finished everything I was needed to do and saw we have an hour to get ready, I called Lauren who was fully awake by now and Manibear almost done, last was Dinah, she didn't answered my calls, damn this girl. I went to her hotel room door and knocked "Dinah Jane!" I shot to the other side for the other girl "Wake up Dinah!" I knocked again.

"Shut up!" The young girl yelled back at me and I guess she threw something on the door because I heard a loud thud on the door.

"We need to go" I informed her and heard her groaned loudly "come on Dj, we got a lot to do today".

"Fine" she said, Dinah opened the door for me and I walked in seen her still walking with her blanket on "how much time we have?" She asked and I put one finger, saying one hour "Laur, Mani?"

"They awake" I said knowing what she was asking.

"I'll get ready" she talk slowly, she's so lazy... like seriously and it got worst since Camila left the band, Dinah took it the hardest between the all of us, I know it's hurt but we gotta move on, right? We have a band, we have each other.

"I'm going to the lobby" I told her, i walked out her hotel room into the long hallway and in the elevator.
When I reach the first floor I went to sit on the comfy sofa of the hotel and started to scroll through twitter, I saw a few fans tweet, some funny, some, cute and of course bad ones. But one tweet got my attention:

(Y/t/n): I'm gonna interview @ FifthHarmony today wish me luck🙊😝 #MeetingWifeyA

Awee that's so sweet, she's so cute.

AllyBrooke: @ (y/t/n) I'm so excited to meet you babe😘 #Wifey

Right when I send the tweet the girls showed up with the all team, I ran to them and showed them the tweet "a fan gonna interview us today, isn't that's cool?" I shot excitedly with a big smile.

"Oh my god, yeah" Lauren snitch my phone out of my hand and read her tweet "Wiffy A" she smirked at me, I just rolled my eyes and took my phone back.

"Shut up she probably sixteen or less" I said.

"And if she isn't? Come on keep an open mind Al" Dinah butt into the conversation and Mani took my phone away from me and look at the girl media.

"She have only pictures of us" she said after a few seconds.

"Guys stop that we need to go" I reminded them, the all nodded and we walked out to our van and straight to the first interview, it's gonna be a radio interview.

------------------

"Third interview now" one of our team members informed us and we all nodded, He lead us to a dressing room that nobody used and we sat there waiting for or the interviewer to some and do his job and we will do our and get read for the show today.