Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 2)

3 weeks later

All those weeks i talk with the girls, we hang out a lot, well most of the time that was without Dinah she always had something to do, but we all know she's just avoiding me.

(Dinah P.O.V)

Today (Y/N) is going to come over to sleep here for the weekend and I don't know what to do!! I'm avoiding her for 3 weeks but now I need to sleep with her in the same house, like don't you see I'm avoiding her?! And I'm living in this house too?! So (Y/N) is on her way to spend here the weekend and I'm hiding in my room, hoping that weekend will fast fast.

"Hey" I hear Ally from downstairs, I couldn't not to hear her, she screamed it and after her I heard the rest of the girls saying "Hey (Y/N)" or "hallo" that probably lauren.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs "where's Dinah?" Normani asked, why she was have to asked about me?!

"I think she's in her room" Ally said and second later the door pulled open, Normani and Lauren Came in.

"Hey gurl" They both set on my bed.

"Hey" I said and looked at my phone "what you want?" I asked coldly.

"Don't you want to say hey to (Y/N)?" Lauren asked, I look at her and then back at my phone "Dinah come on! You're ignoring her for something that had happened 3 years ago?"

"You know why I'm ignoring her!" I tried not to get my voice to loud "because after all those 3 years, I still have feelings for her, but she is still picking Demi after all those years" we heard a noise from the door and all three of us looked at the door, there she is.

(Y/n) was standing there with Camila and Ally, she didn't moved, she was shocked, Ally was about to say something but (y/n) stormed out of the house, well... Shit.

"Dinah I-" Normani started to say but I stopped her.

"Can you guys leave me alone please?" I said, my voice cracked up at the end.

"Dinah-" Ally tried to speak.

"Please?!" They all get out, closing the door behind them, I break down in tears, she fucking know now, she knows I love her.

Your P.O.V:

I ran as fast as I could, I didn't stopped, my lungs burned inside me aching for air, I finally get to mine and Demi's house, I get in slamming the door behind me, and sitting on the couch with my hands on my head.

What the fuck? What is going on? She loves me? Since when? Why didn't she said anything? I'm so confused!

That seems like the girls know it for a long time, wait, That's why she was so angry with me when I start dating with Demi? That all was because she have feelings for me? That's why she's ignoring me for 3 weeks?

I go to the kitchen and take a glass of water, drink it and go to the bedroom, the door was close, I was about to open it.

"Fuck Demi" selena? What is she doing here? "Fuck stop that isn't right" she said out of breath, I opened the door fast and when I saw what is behind it, I really regretted it.