Lauren: My Neighbor

Your P.O.V:

It's my first day in Miami, me and my parents moved to here from Texas because of my father's work, I've still didn't looked for a school there but I'm hoping to find one soon, for now my mom get me a job at her friend shop, it's a really nice place, a coffee shop.
Today it's my first day at work.

*Beep... beep... beep* my alarm start to work, I groaned and turn it off.

I start to get ready for work, I put on a black skinny jeans with black summer shirt, black and white All-Star and wend downstairs "good morning honey" my mom kissed me on my temple.

"Good morning mom" I sat next to the table, putting some cereal in the bowl my mom set up for me and some milk, my dad come into the kitchen "good morning dad" I said and smiled.

"Good morning muffin" he said to me and ruffled my hair, he went to my mom kissing her on her cheek "hey my beautiful wife" then he kissed her on the lips, I fake throwing up.

"Disgusting" I mumbled, my parents laughed and I went back to my breakfast.

----------
"Good luck in the first day honey" my mom said as she get out of the house, leaving me all by myself.

I went to my room taking my phone from the charger and went to my car.

When I step out I saw in front of me the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen, she has black raven haired and emerald eyes, she was wearing a white shirt with yellow and red lines on it, a black jacket, black jeans, All-Stars like mine and a school backpack.

I looked at her for a few seconds then I went into my car, starting my car and drove out from the parking lot, I stopped next to her and rolled my window down.

"Hey, do you need a ride?" I asked as she came closer to my car, a bit hesitant "I'm your new neighbor" I pointed to the house in front of her own house.

"Oh, hey and yes I need a ride" oh god... her voice is so raspy, I motion her to get into the car "thank you" she said as she get in, putting on her seat belt "I'm Lauren by the way, Lauren Jauregui" she put her hand in between us and i shake it.

"I'm (y/n), (y/n) (y/l/n), nice to meet you" we smiled to each other and I then I start to driving again "so... where do you need me to take you?" I asked.

"Oh... to Miami America high school" she said and I nodded, we sat in a comfy silence for a few minutes until she start to talk again "when did you moved to here?" She asked and I looked at her and then back to the road.

"Yesterday, I moved to here with my family" I explained "from Texas" she nodded and looked though the window.

"How old are you?" She looked back to me "oh and take here left, that's a shorter way to the school״ I did as she said and turned left.

"I'm 17 almost 18, you?" I asked her back.

"17 as well, are you a homeschool?" She tittle her head to the side, she's so cuteeee!!!!.

"No, I'm looking for a school, any opinions?" I looked at the road and saw that we are really close to her school.

"Miami America school" she said as we finally arrived, she get out of the car "thank you by the way, see yah, bye" she smiled.