Chapter 2

Chapter 2

As soon as I got to my house I tossed my bag on the floor and flopped on the couch. What felt like a minute later I was shaken awake by my friend zack.

"Anna!! Anna Bannana! Wake up!!" I blinked and rubbed my eyes

"What do you want zack?"

"It's 7:30 and we were supposed to go

see a movie together and hour ago!" I shoot up. 7:30 already?! I only laid down a few minutes ago how is that possible?!

"Oh I'm sorry zack I lost track of time, want to get some ice cream or something instead?" He bite his lip which he only does when something's wrong. "What did you do this time?"

"We'll it's not what I did, it's what I've done..."

"What?"

"We'll I joined the military and my moms livid so can I hide here for a while?"

"Sure but don't you need---"

"My dad signed it" I laughed "it's not funny!"

"Okay okay you can stay! Just don't brake anything" zack rolls his eyes and sits down next to me. I lay my head in his lap and he plays with my hair. We are not dating or anything. People say we should but he's like my brother and that would be weird.

ZACHS POV

Annas heads in my lap and I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach. No this isnt right she's my best friend! And I'm the quarterback, I don't get butterflies! But there's something about her..... Maybe it's the way she smiles or laughs, they're both adorable. And I wish for once I could have the girl I like. Ya I'm the quarterback but all the girls that throw themselves at me are weird! They cake makeup all over their face and act dumb. They think its attractive its not. I smile down at anna and she laughs. "What are you laughing at?"

"You!"

"What did I do?!"

"Nothin your smiles is just goofy!"

"Thanks.." I roll my eyes and shift so that I'm more comfortable. Soon I hear annas breathing slow down I look down at her. She's asleep she looks so cute when she sleeps. I quickly shake the thoughts away and before I know it I'm asleep too.