Chapter 10

Chapter 10

ANNAS P.O.V

I slowly got out of bed knowing that as soon as I went downstairs my dad would be screaming. Drake wasn't the type of person my parents liked me hanging out with. After my shower I pulled on a pair of Hollister shorts and a nice blue blouse, then i dryed my hair and let it stay down. I grabbed my book bag and went down the stairs.

"Anna? Sit down, I want to talk to you"

"What's there's to talk about?" I said still standing.

"That boy you were with---"

"What about him dad?! He's just a friend!"

"Anna please, let me talk"

"Fine....."

"He dosent seem....normal...... He's not the type of person you want to be around" I was silent.

"Then who should I be hanging around with?!"

"Boys that are like zack." I squinted my eyes and ran out the door towards the bus stop. Tears were spilling down my cheeks, My dad didn't know anything about drake. He has no right to call him "not normal"

The bus soon pulled up. I wiped my tears before sitting down next to izzy in the back seat.

"Hey Anna, are you okay?"

"Ya I'm fine" izzy took a tissue out of her purse and handed it to me. I silently thanked her and wiped my eyes.

"So are you ready for tonight's performance"

"Ya, oh wait are you dating anyone?" Izzy gave me a curious look.

"No?"

"Okay good! Because my friend well I mean drake knows someone who likes you, and thy want to ask you out but they are too shy..."

"Sure!"

"Great we should all go out together after tonight's performance!" Izzy smiles and i look out the window.

•••••••••

I was nervous already. One more class until the end of the day which means one hour closer to the performance. I always get like this. I slammed my locked shut and turned around. As I did I bumped into someone.

"Drake what are you-"

"Did you ask izzy about the date thing?"

"Ya..."

"Okay good" drake seemed antsy, he was looking all over.

"You okay?"

"Yup fine!"

"Uh huh, anyway I was thinking maybe after the performance we could all go out me, you, izzy and your friend" I looked at him and he just stared at me, "okay I take that as a no" I started to walk away but felt a strong grip on my arm.

"I would love to baby girl" I rolled my eyes pulled out of his grasp and walked to mr.agasteins class.

---------------------------------------------

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER SUCKED I HAD WRITERS BLOCK AND COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING SO I ENDED IT THERE. I PROMISE CHAPTER 11 WILL BE BETTER

IM GONNA WRITE IT TOMORROW